Best Steak for the Money?

Andrew015

WL Guru
Curious to know which restaurants on property you think have the best steak for the money? Doing a trip next week (no parks, just relaxing around the resort, resort hopping, Disney Springs, etc.) and am looking for some dining spots that offer a decent steak without breaking the bank?

Shula is pricey but worth it
Yachtsman has great beef options and the onion rolls are worth writing home about

Le Cellier is, imho, overpriced and the dining environment is awful. The tables are closer together than McDonald’s
The boathouse is a never again for me. I never got to enjoy my dinner. My order was never put in. They put a rush on it and upit came out raw. I was w a large group. No one that ordered beef had it cooked correctly. And sent back.

Shula's is the best steak we've had - but we haven't tried STKS yet. I think Yachtsman is overpriced, underwhelming.

All i know is La Cellier is a joke. Of all the "high end or fancy " places to eat at WDW it is just overpriced cafeteria food. Nothing good about it. The steak is so bad its kinda comical. We almost only do QS eating now, Its the best food for the money, but will do a good TS from time to time. Usually Mexican or Japanese.
LA Cellier gets talked about for its steak...it shouldn't be. So dont go there looking for steak. You can grill your own and it would be 1000 times better.

Filet at Jiko is top notch and I think a really good price for around 50 bucks. Since planning on Disney Springs, if you are looking for an amazing steak experience try the Japanese A5 Wagyu at Morimoto Asia. It's expensive and priced by the ounce, so may not seem like a value in terms of cost, but the flavor, and experience is really something.

NY Strip at Flying Fish was the best steak I’ve ever had, anywhere! I think it was $45, but totally worth it. Friends of ours swear by the steak at Skipper Canteen, and although I don’t know the price, I do know it is less expensive than others.

Of all the steaks in the immediate area of WDW that I have eaten in the past 3 years, Bull and Bear was the best in my opinion followed by Shulas, Citricos, Jiko, Le Cellier, Turf Club, Stk, and Yachtsman.

Curious to know which restaurants on property you think have the best steak for the money? Doing a trip next week (no parks, just relaxing around the resort, resort hopping, Disney Springs, etc.) and am looking for some dining spots that offer a decent steak without breaking the bank?
I agree with Shula's.

It is pricey, but good steaks should be pricey.

FWIW, I had one of the best ribeyes I have ever had at this place.

For the price, The Wave at Contemporary makes a good filet.

California Grill makes an amazing filet, but it is about 1.5 times the price of the Wave.

Starting August 23 is Orlando magical dining you need to ask for the menu it is 35 for a 3 course meal...STK is participating and has a steak included but also options for up charges for different options... for the money you can’t beat it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!