Best thing ever!

TheDisneyDoll

DIS Veteran
So i' working o a project of recreating Disney recipes, I know there are places to get recipes right from Disney and other dupes. Ive made several different ones some with great results others have been more disappointing.
What i'm really needing is some inspiration though!!!!

What is the best thing you've eaten at Disney?

the dish, where it can be found?
pictures if you have one even.

So i' working o a project of recreating Disney recipes, I know there are places to get recipes right from Disney and other dupes. Ive made several different ones some with great results others have been more disappointing.
What i'm really needing is some inspiration though!!!!

What is the best thing you've eaten at Disney?

the dish, where it can be found?
pictures if you have one even.
My list includes many fast-food guilty pleasures, in no particular order (and I have no pictures):

1.) Casey's - BBQ Slaw Dog. Buried beneath a healthy layer of cole slaw is pulled-pork topping a foot-long hotdog. This was a menu item that subsequently found it's way on to the menu as part of the rotating monthly special. But once again, it seems to be 'on the menu'. Bring a knife. Look for a seat near the live pianist (from 12:30-6:30pm).

2.) Sleepy Hollow - Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken & Waffle. There are better version in most any southern-town in the U.S. So what. This is Disney's version and it too has a 'slaw' made from broccoli. Best enjoyed while watching whatever show is in front of Cinderella's Castle - you feel as if you are backstage.

3.) Trilo-Bites is an Animal Kingdom Qwik Serve cart - Buffalo Chicken Chips. This ain't rocket-science - tortilla chips topped with a chopped 'buffalo' chicken and blue cheese. It works. Your welcome.

4.) ESPN Club (on the Boardwalk) - Nachos. Again, this ain't fine dining, but there is a guilty pleasure that comes from enjoying this monster portion of a perfectly prepared mounds of chips, chili, cheese, sour cream, and jalepeno peppers. And not for nothin', they serve very cold beer here. I've been known to eat half a portion before heading out for dinner.

5.) Narcoossee's - Grand Floridian - Fried Calamari. A few years ago, one of the chefs explained that by mixing a bit of cornmeal with flour, these can stay crunchy (yet taste delicate) for hours. Topped with some spicy peppers.

6.) Shula's - Dolphin Hotel - Chocolate Souffle for dessert. My wife has been known to grab a late-night seat at the bar for an indulgence.

7.) Capa - Four Season's - a 'Small Plate' with Cauliflower, Caper & Egg.

8.) Vivoli il Gelato - Disney Springs - Pistachio gelato. I enjoy most everything I've ever tried at any food place in Disney Springs. But I always seem to stop by here for a small scoop.

9.) Victoria & Albert - Grand Floridian - Truffles freshly-shaved over a warm custard. We have been lucky enough to dine here a few times. We like truffles. We prefer our truffles over something warm and have repeatedly made that request before we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!