Best things to eat at POR?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
We are spending two nights at POR - resort only nights before checking into our DVC resort for 10 more nights.

What are some of the not to be missed items at POR food court or restaurant?

Walk over to French Quarter for some beignets with the chicory ganache.

Love the frose from Muddy Rivers while sitting by the pool.

We are spending two nights at POR - resort only nights before checking into our DVC resort for 10 more nights.

What are some of the not to be missed items at POR food court or restaurant?
Build your own pasta entree and carving station turkey dinner are pretty good.

I’d take the boat over to Disney springs. It’s such a great ride! The pasta at the food court is good but nothing there would rival DS.

Thanks but I really was wanting resort suggestions. We plan on spending some time at Disney Springs but really want to relax and fully enjoy the resort.

Thanks but I really was wanting resort suggestions. We plan on spending some time at Disney Springs but really want to relax and fully enjoy the resort.
Definitely the pasta then. They also have the magic cookie bars that you can only get there and wilderness lodge. The cheesecake was tasty too!

Definitely the pasta then. They also have the magic cookie bars that you can only get there and wilderness lodge. The cheesecake was tasty too!
Boulder Ridge is our first and one of our DVC home resorts and my favorite by far. We are trying Boardwalk Villas for the first time after POR and I am going to miss "my" lodge. I also LOVE the magic bars there. Will definitely be getting one at POR now. Thanks for the tip.

We ate at Boatwright's for the first time last trip and it was a really pleasant surprise.

A must is the Crawfish Mac and Cheese which we split as an appetizer.

For Entrees we really enjoyed the Jambalaya and the Shrimp and Grits.

You can't go wrong with any of the desserts. :)

Walk or boat over to POFQ and try the beignets and the gumbo! We have enjoyed the pasta station at POR.

We have tried Boatwright's twice and both times we were very disappointed. The service was fine, but the food was really bland and even served cold.

Look at the menu. Read the descriptions. Decide what appeals to you most.

These are the best things for you to order.

We ate at Boatwright's a few months ago (Table service at POR). I had the "Jackson Square Etouffe" which is a crawfish dish. I really enjoyed it. We had eaten at Boatwright's a few years ago and didn't like it very much. We decided to try it again. We really enjoyed our meal this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter