Best timing at Tokyo Dining for Fireworks

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
8:10 or 8:30? Trying to figure out if we have a better chance at a good seat if we get there a little earlier or if closer to fireworks is better. Thanks.

I'd opt for the earlier reservation so that IF you don't get seating with a view you'll still be able to finish eating and watch the show outside. Illuminations can be seen most anywhere in the World Showcase.

When we were there in October, it never did get crowded. There might have been 8 tables with people by 8 pm.
I would opt for the earlier time. It gives you time to ask for a table with a good view, not all have them. Or you can go on the deck to watch.

When we were there in October, it never did get crowded. There might have been 8 tables with people by 8 pm.
I would opt for the earlier time. It gives you time to ask for a table with a good view, not all have them. Or you can go on the deck to watch.
You are right; it depends on when you go. For our July trips it's been a piece of cake to get window seats (party of 4); received window seats with a little wait for our December trip (party of two) Christmas trip but were seated nearer to the sushi chefs when we went for a Candlelight Processional lunch end of November (party of 3).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter