Best title company?

We also just closed last month with Mason. I would highly recommend them. They were quick to answer any questions and the process was super fast. They closed the same day they received our money and it was filed the next day!

What about Mason Title? Has anyone here used them? Thanks.
Coming back to say that I was very pleased with the way my contract was handled by Mason Title. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Here at The Timeshare Store, Inc.® we use many different closing companies. Typically the "happiness" of the buyer or the seller in the transaction comes down to how fast the other party returns their final documents. If a buyer returns their final documents ASAP and the seller takes three weeks the buyer will be upset no matter the closing company (vice versa if seller returns ASAP and buyer takes three weeks).

This is why I always wait until the seller has returned docs before I send my money and docs as a buyer. There is no reason to have my money tied up waiting on a seller. Lesson learned from a bad past experience with a seller. We never got a straight answer about what was causing the delay on his end.

Where can I find contact information for Jeffery C. Sweet title company, I am looking online, but no website appears in search.

Where can I find contact information for Jeffery C. Sweet title company, I am looking online, but no website appears in search.

I forgot to come back and post, but we did use Jeffery Sweet and everything went very smoothly. Very professional. Thanks to everyone for the recommendation!!

Ashlee, if you want to use Sweet, you can just let the broker know and they arrange it. You do not have to contact the title co. If you use them, they will contact you.

I haven't used them but I did find a legal firm under that name in Ormond Beach that lists timeshare law.

Your broker can get that lined up for you. Our current contract is with an International seller and our broker recommended using Jeffrey Sweet's office for that. We are still in ROFR so the only contact we have had is them letting me know they received my deposit. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

I haven't used them but I did find a legal firm under that name in Ormond Beach that lists timeshare law.
That is exactly him.
Used him for a resale and a Quit Claim. Could not be happier. Service was fantastic, and prices great.

Others might be just as good, but I have no reason not to use him again if the need arises

Yes We Used them back in April. From offer to points in our account was literally like 5 weeks total. Not sure if we hit things just at a good time but they seemed very efficient. Hope that helps!
Good to know, we are about to use them for a contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter