Best travel mattress

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Looking for a travel mattress my parents can bring to Florida with them. They will be driving down. My daughter and I will fly down and meet them there. We want to stay at Saratoga 1 bedroom and I can't share bed with DD (age 7 and a kicker!)

I suggest you to once search on Nest Bedding Store at Reecoupons, its a great online store for a quality mattress, in fact, I bought my traveling mattress before a year ago from there by using Online coupons, and really it's still in good condition.

I have never heard of anything referred to as a "travel mattress." Do you mean air mattress? I'm not trying to be annoying, I'm mentioning this because you may have trouble finding what you want if you are using the wrong search term.

If you move over to OKW you will get a king size bed, queen size sleeper sofa and a twin size chair that pulls out into a bed. The point price is about the same too. And if you are bring a mattress make sure it is a twin size. There is not much room for a larger mattress. And don't forget you will need to bring bedding for it as well.

Costco has a folding one they carry once a year but I don’t know what time of year they have them. It’s basically two or three large cushions folded together but can sleep an adult. I used to have one when I was single and slept on the floor in Florida with family every year. They may carry them online, I don’t remember the brand.

Get a neoair backpacking mattress from REI. It’s packs down to the size of a nerf football. It super easy to setup, and I’ve slept great on it for years while backpacking. Otherwise, you can find some decent options for less at Walmart in the camping section. You can find much bigger options at Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter