Best upcharge restaurant on the Harmony?

vitani88

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are going on the Harmony of the Seas (first time on RC) in December and are trying to decide which restaurant to book. We'll be with my parents and are planning to have a night alone at a nicer restaurant. We're trying to choose between Wonderland, 150 Central Park, and Chops Grille. My husband is heavily leaning towards Wonderland, but I don't eat seafood. Will there be enough other options that it will still be worthwhile? Or would one of the others be preferable?

Of the three, I've only been to Chops, which was quite good, if not quite to the level of a Ruth's Chris-type steakhouse. But if you're just looking for large cuts of beef, that would be the best option. But you could also go there for (an upcharge) lunch.

If you're looking for different meat options, though, then I think 150 Central Park is better.

Wonderland sample menu shows an "Earth" option that is pretty much just meat. So if you took that option you'd be having that.

Although it's more expensive, the Chef's table was wonderful on the Harmony. We ate at Wonderland which was a great experience too but the food is pretty different - you'd better be adventurous for this one! The Chef's table was about $100 per person but came with 6 courses with wine parings for each as well as a glass of champagne when we arrived and a chocolate martini with dessert. There was a lobster dish followed by a wonderful steak. It lasted well over 2 hours and we enjoyed it so much. It was such a good experience, we'll do this every chance we get!

Wonderland!!!! We sailed in February, and one of our group does not eat seafood, and they brought her out some great non-seafood options. We are all still talking about that meal. We let our waiter make our choices for us, but since were a larger group, we really got to try almost everything on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!