Best Vegas Show?

Domo

Wotcha
Off to the City of Sin in a couple of months and was wondering if any DISers in the savvy had any idea what show was da bomb? What can't be missed? I'm all ears :)

We've seen most of the Cirque style shows in Vegas and loved them all. I think Zumanity is probably our favorite but it's a very particular appeal--it you don't love it, you may very well not even like it...

We've seen most of the Cirque style shows in Vegas and loved them all. I think Zumanity is probably our favorite but it's a very particular appeal--it you don't love it, you may very well not even like it...

For those reading, if you don't like erotic, you won't like it. Also this one is for mature audiences only.

I got a bunch, I didnt think you were still planning on going , I will be there the week of Nov 11, let me know if you will be there

I got a bunch, I didnt think you were still planning on going , I will be there the week of Nov 11, let me know if you will be there

Sadly we'll miss each other. I'll be there 7th - 17th December.

Will anyone be in WDW from Wends 1st May - Sat 11th May next year? I know it's planning well in advance, but if anyone WILL be there, would love to meet up. I'll even keep my dumb jokes to myself and buy the G&Ts!

I love the small local comedy clubs, the people in there are all ready to have a good time and the price is right, it makes for fun nights, as far as the bigger shows Absinthe is the best

I'm a big fan of The Righteous Bros. and saw them at least a dozen times at The Orleans in Las Vegas. This was with Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield. Their show was great. The Righteous Bros. with Bill Medley and Bucky Heard are at Harrahs in middle November. I've heard that the show is still very good. If you're into this music it'd something to think about. Have a great trip.

OK

So. From my feedback here and from others I know, i've whittled it down to this. I have 8 nights going and have selected 10 shows. Which 2 should I ditch?

Penn and Teller
O
Love
Blue Man Group
Zumanity
Ka
Mystere
The Ultimate Variety Show
Mac King

The Bronx wanderers st Bally. Amazing talented group of musicians. Very reasonable tickets.

The Backstreet Boys...not so reasonable tickets.

The Michael Jackson Cirque show.

Not zumanity...way too sexual.

OK

So. From my feedback here and from others I know, i've whittled it down to this. I have 8 nights going and have selected 10 shows. Which 2 should I ditch?

Penn and Teller
O
Love
Blue Man Group
Zumanity
Ka
Mystere
The Ultimate Variety Show
Mac King
Zumanity and Mac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts