Best Vegas Show?

Penn & Teller

The first time we saw them, they were amazing. The second time they kind of fell flat. I think they might have too much going on now.

We really loved Blue man group, but you can see that anywhere. But this was our favorite show in Vegas, at the Luxor.

If you have kids with you, or if you are into pets there is a guy who rescues animals and trains them to do tricks at Miracle Mile. It was really quite good. It's no cirque du soleil, but it was a fun. (Gregory Popovitch)

As for shows I have seen, and all were excellent (stunning in the case of the Cirque shows), I have seen -O- (3 times), Mystere (twice), The Beatles Love (twice), KA (once), and Blue Man Group (once). Also, Cirque's La Nouba at WDW (4 times). I don't think you could go wrong with Cirque shows (other than Zumanity).

The first time we saw them, they were amazing. The second time they kind of fell flat. I think they might have too much going on now.

We really loved Blue man group, but you can see that anywhere. But this was our favorite show in Vegas, at the Luxor.

If you have kids with you, or if you are into pets there is a guy who rescues animals and trains them to do tricks at Miracle Mile. It was really quite good. It's no cirque du soleil, but it was a fun. (Gregory Popovitch)
agree on Penn and Teller, they spent most of their time degrading other magicians. Lance Burton use to put on a real good show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!