Best viewing spot for a wheelchair to see Star Wars night show?

Friendly Frog

DIS veteran with a mouse on her back.
Where on Hollywood Blvd does it take place? Is it a light show on a building?, or all in the air? Is there a wheelchair viewing area? If not, suggestions where to go to get the best view of the show instead of other people's bottoms? :-) :earseek: How early would you go there? Thanks.

No wheelchair viewing area it is fireworks and protector on the Chinese theater. The CM I talked to said off to the side where a good place to watch for wheelchair but I was too tied to stay by the time the fireworks went off so not sure how good of a spot it was

I haven’t watched in awhile but I remember there is a wide taped off walkway that runs down Hollywood Blvd that intersects with another going to Animation Courtyard and the other direction. Those are for safety and are monitored by CMs at all times and no stopping is allowed to watch.

That intersection is the best clear location imo. The non-Chinese theater side obviously and as close to the Hollywood Blvd path as possible.

How early depends on crowd size. If you really want to see it, schedule an hour or two wait to guarantee a good view because people stand with kids on their shoulders even in the front row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter