best Washrooms during busy times?

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
hello
this is our first time going during a very busy time ( Christmas break). We are thinking of Dec 27 & 28 in California Adventure and Disneyland.

Any suggestions on where the best bathrooms would be during this very busy time? The one with the shortest lineups ( and the cleanest ).

I was thinking the little tiki room washroom might be a good one?

At California Adventure I like the ones north of the Hyperion Theater, the ones on the old town San Francisco street, and by paradise garden grill. Best bathrooms are the ones by White Water snacks but that is just outside of the park.

I love the Adventureland bathrooms, they're pretty much the only ones I go to now that I think about it lol So cutely themed now that they refurbished them.

The ones by Plaza tend to be cramped. Tomorrowland near the exit for Space Mountain are okay. It's really hit and miss, all seem to get busy when the park is busy. Adventureland is by far the worst as far as wait times.

I was thinking the little tiki room washroom might be a good one?
With it closed, we won't know how it will be until they reopen. I believe they took it out for the new handicap ramp.

Worst are adventureland, new orleans square, ones by rancho, and next to the plaza inn.
We have found the ones at the entrance to Adventureland to be GREAT since they remodeled. Rarely ever a line now. Same with the ones by the Space Mountain exit. So much larger. Also, the ones by Autopia. No one seems to even know they are there.

In DCA, all the restrooms are pretty good and rarely a line.

The area can definitely get crazy, but I also really like the Adventureland bathrooms. They’re the only in-park bathrooms which have motion sensor faucets which is great for this germaphobe. I also like the Prince/Princess bathrooms by Fantasyland Theatre.

At DCA they’re all pretty decent.

Adventureland ones are great since the remodel, although I think some people don't realize how many more stalls have been added - I've come out of the left side and seen people lined up for the right side when the left side is mostly empty.

Tomorrowland train station bathroom...there is nothing to do there but run for the approaching train.
Theatere bathrooms behind STBL and across from Small world gift shop and up and out of the way of traffic
Fantasyland/Frontierland bathrooms at the border....folks never stop because they are walking fast to redeem their fastpass.

Worst for entering, exiting, and getting lost when standing and waiting for others....Adventureland bathrooms.
Worst fore entering and exiting and having a tunnel to enter, NOS bathroom...always my observation to the most Undisney 10 feet at Disneyland.

Best kept secret...Hungry Bear....and probably the most modern at Disneyland.

For Tomorrowland I prefer the space bathrooms over autopia. The space bathrooms have another set of stalls around a wall that are almost always available for use and cleaner.

For Tomorrowland I prefer the space bathrooms over autopia. The space bathrooms have another set of stalls around a wall that are almost always available for use and cleaner.
It was fantastic when the refurbed and expanded both the SM bathrooms and the Adventureland bathrooms. And yes, people don't realize the Adventureland bathrooms almost doubled in size. And I too have walked out to find a long line, when the left side is almost empty.

It was fantastic when the refurbed and expanded both the SM bathrooms and the Adventureland bathrooms. And yes, people don't realize the Adventureland bathrooms almost doubled in size. And I too have walked out to find a long line, when the left side is almost empty.

This is funny.....I never used the remodeled Adventure land bathrooms....because I never knew they were expanded.....now the secret is out.....crowded again in the near future.

Adventureland ones are great since the remodel, although I think some people don't realize how many more stalls have been added - I've come out of the left side and seen people lined up for the right side when the left side is mostly empty.

So agree. I usually just bypass all the people waiting and walk to the other side. I tell them as I go over there and people usually don’t leave their line, ha ha. I especially like the warm water in this bathroom when it’s cold outside!

So agree. I usually just bypass all the people waiting and walk to the other side. I tell them as I go over there and people usually don’t leave their line, ha ha. I especially like the warm water in this bathroom when it’s cold outside!

I don't usually tell them about the other side until I'm on my way out. :teeth:

The worst are the ones with the least amount of stalls so remember those ones when you find them and avoid them. Carnation Cafe on Main St. only has like 4 stalls and no a/c so definitely avoid if hot and crowded. There always seems to be a wait for the one by the castle in the evenings behind the Mexican restaurant, again only has a few stalls. The same is true of the one in New Orleans square near BB and the railroad. Stick to the ones with two rows of stalls and the waits aren’t usually that bad.

At DCA the one near Little Mermaid never seems to have a wait even at crowded times. That’s true about the one by the Incredicoaster and the Animation Building on Hollywood Blvd. Actually I don’t think we’ve ever waited at DCA. Maybe they just designed them better with more stalls.

The worst of all on the days after Christmas will be the one by Plaza Inn. It can be a 20 minute line there at times. The Adventure land one often has lots of problems as well and smells bad due to sewage issues there. The best is Hungry Bear hands down. Space Mountain gets an honorable mention due to a great remodel a few years ago. In general the bathrooms at DCA were planed for much bigger crowds so you don't have as many issues there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter