Best waterpark for toddler?????

nicholas 25

Fan of the wild lodge
Going in a couple days and have the time to fit in a day at one of the waterparks (since 2 yo son loves water so much). Is either of the two waterparks better for toddlers? (ie more sadded area from the august sun)

When our son was 2 last year,we took him to Blizzard Beach.There's a little area at the top of Tikes Peak where we stayed most of the day.It's a little platform that has about 3 really small slides coming off of it. It's only about 3 or 4 steps high,and the whole thing, slides and all, are made out of this soft foam stuff.There's a nice area to sit in right there beside it. we just sat there for what seemed like hours watching our son go up the steps, down the slide,up and down, up and down.He NEVER got tired of that one little area.When we finally did pull him away though, we also enjoyed Stormalong Bay.A nice beach area, with very gentle, soft rolling waves.The wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon is pretty rough.They waves there were hard enough to knock my daughter down,and she is 10!
Hope this helps! :D

When my DS was little he loved Blizzard Beach. Actually it is still our favorite water park. The kid area is really cute and he had a ball there. We usually stay the whole day and never had any problems.

My DS loves Blizzard Beach. Actually, we had very old tickets with 'Plusses' on them and decided to duck in there one day on a whim. Didn't think he'd like it so much, but we all had a great time.

We haven't been to the other water park, but there were several other threads on this and they all say to watch out because the kids area has little water sprays throughout. If your little one doesn't like water spraying (mine does, but wants to control it), you may want to stick to BB.

Have fun. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter