Best way from ASMo to Hoop Dee Doo

Did you follow the Disney recommended route? If so, that's probably where you went wrong. ;) I hate the routes that Disney recommends, since they usually take much, much longer than necessary.

From ASMo, take a bus to Magic Kingdom, then the boat to Fort Wilderness. Or, spend the afternoon at MK, then just take the boat over to FW when it's time. Pioneer Hall is a short walk from the boat docks

What is the recommended route? I think Wendy's plan is the best. There is a rule of thumb I follow when going from resort to resort. Take the transportation of the resort you are at [bus, boat or monorail] to a park then switch to the transportation of the resort you want to go to.

The Disney transportation maps usually recommend transferring at Downtown Disney. I'm guessing that was the recommended route to get to HDD in this case also. Transferring at DD takes forever!

When we went to the Hoop Dee Doo from CBR, we did the bus to MK and then the boat to Fort Wilderness. Other suggestions had been to transfer buses at TTA but that meant finding special bus and sounded too complicated. I had budgeted 50 - 60 minutes with my plan and we arrived much sooner. HDD was just a short walk from the dock. With all the extra time we browsed the general store .:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter