Best way Saratoga to Universal Studio's

srmbstark

Earning My Ears
We're Disney lovers but thought we would cross the line and visit Universal for our 1st time. What is the best way to travel to/from Saratoga Springs to Universal Studio's for a single day visit? I am thinking about using ME and hate the idea of renting a car to keep in a parking lot for a week until we make that one visit to Universal.

Thanks for any suggestions....

We have used Mears three times now for Universal and Sea World and been very pleased with the service and each time we talked with the driver about the parks, restraurants- They were very informative.

DisneyRose..............

Can you post more info on how to use Mears??
Do you make arrangements ahead of time?? Day before??
How about getting back to your resort??

Thanks!! :goodvibes

National / Alamo have car rental desks at the Dolphin resort and at WDW's Car Care Center. If you want to make a day of it, I'd suggest just renting a car for a single day. Stop by the outlets, go to Universal and anything else off-site you can pack into that day.

Univesal is easy to find. Just follow the signs to I-4 (it's about 1/2 mile from Downtown Disney) and head East. US is about 10 miles up on I-4...you'll see the signs well before you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter