Best way to book?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
What is the best way to book DLP? Directly through their page? By phone to Paris? Through a local travel agent that probably doesn't know a whole lot more than I do? :)

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

You can book Disneyland Paris direct by phone or through the website

When you book by phone you pay a deposit and the balance 30 days before arrivial.

To book by phone from USA, ring the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris

You can book on any Disneyland Paris website, not just the one for the country you live in. Each of the different country websites has different deals and offers. Disneyland Paris does not mail anything in the post. You will get an email confirmation which you show at check in. When you book through the website you pay the full amount at the time of booking.

The different country websites to check are

www.disneylandparis.ie
www.disneylandparis.co.uk
www.disneylandparis.fr
www.disneylandparis.de
www.disneylandparis.nl
www.disneylandparis.be
www.disneylandparis.it

Does anyone know if this information is still current? Can you just buy a ticket at the park entrance? Can you book through your hotel concierge in Paris? I have a trip to Paris with one spare day in November 2018 and I'd like to get out to see Disneyland Paris if I can.

Does anyone know if this information is still current? Can you just buy a ticket at the park entrance? Can you book through your hotel concierge in Paris? I have a trip to Paris with one spare day in November 2018 and I'd like to get out to see Disneyland Paris if I can.

Yes you can buy tickets at the park entrance. The ticket offices and main park entrance turnstiles are located under The Disneyland Hotel

According to the official website http://www.disneylandparis.ie/faq/tickets-and-vacation-packages/purchase-park-tickets/ you can also buy park tickets at FNAC stores in Paris http://www.fnactickets.com/?_lang=en at the main RATP (Metro) ticket offices in Paris and in some hotels

I booked our upcoming trip thru the UK site... I called WDW in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris, resort reservations, and someone that speaks English... I will tell you to be patient, It took a few calls, and some dropped calls to get it right... When I booked through the UK site it was in pounds not euros, be ready to do the conversation, and use a CC the doesn't charge international fee's. Originally we had decided on Sequoia Lodge in a Montana room with Park hoppers on the US site ( park tickets are included in your package) was 1,800.00... But after talking to the lovely CM, which I was really stressed out about the double bed size, she suggested that we look over on the UK site which we did... So we upgraded to Newport Bay Resort, in a Compass Club Lakeview room, with a king size bed, PH tickets, one extra fast pass per person per night, it also included free half board plus, which breakfast is in the club room, and is a hot American style breakfast, and another table service meal, plus tea time from 4 to 6 or so in the club room at the resort.. all at 2,000.00(US) so for 200 bucks (US) more we got everything pretty much covered... For us it was a good deal...

I booked our upcoming trip thru the UK site... I called WDW in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris, resort reservations, and someone that speaks English... I will tell you to be patient, It took a few calls, and some dropped calls to get it right... When I booked through the UK site it was in pounds not euros, be ready to do the conversation, and use a CC the doesn't charge international fee's. Originally we had decided on Sequoia Lodge in a Montana room with Park hoppers on the US site ( park tickets are included in your package) was 1,800.00... But after talking to the lovely CM, which I was really stressed out about the double bed size, she suggested that we look over on the UK site which we did... So we upgraded to Newport Bay Resort, in a Compass Club Lakeview room, with a king size bed, PH tickets, one extra fast pass per person per night, it also included free half board plus, which breakfast is in the club room, and is a hot American style breakfast, and another table service meal, plus tea time from 4 to 6 or so in the club room at the resort.. all at 2,000.00(US) so for 200 bucks (US) more we got everything pretty much covered... For us it was a good deal...

I went to my local AAA. They called and talked to someone in Florida. Everything was in US$. The interesting thing is they are offering specials now for summer 2019! I wanted 7 nights. They only offered 6N/7D with passes and get 2 N free.... but book 3N get one free with 4 days of passes. Book 4N and get 2 N free. So I booked back to back 3N and 4N and ended up with 3N FREE! All with passes! I thought that came out to a pretty good deal. 3 Rooms for 7 Nights and 8 days of passes for about $9500.

---Paul in Southern NJ

So just to be clear, even though I am a Canadian resident, I am permitted to book our trip on the UK website?

Won't there be a issue when I provide a Canadian Credit card and address? What about cancellation?

Thank you!

So just to be clear, even though I am a Canadian resident, I am permitted to book our trip on the UK website?

Yes anyone from any country can book through any country website. For example I am from Ireland and for my last trip I booked through the French website. It is because of the European law of freedom of goods between countries.

Won't there be a issue when I provide a Canadian Credit card and address? What about cancellation?
Thank you!
There is no issue when providing a Canadian credit card. I used an Irish credit card. You need to check the terms and conditions here about cancellations http://holidays.disneylandparis.ie/...system/images/salesconditionssummer2018_4.pdf

i booked by calling the number in France..
they began by booking me in euros, so i remembered to say that i needed it booked in dollars, not euros or pounds for that matter...
so he had to start over on his american site so he could price in dollars..
i had already priced everything myself online, so i could check his pricing to be sure it was the offer i wanted..
the guy who handled my booking was great.....we had to book 3 rooms for 9 people - so that's a lot of names to spell, but he did it really professionally...
it did take a while though..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!