Best way to find room cancellations

Gederk

Earning My Ears
I am currently booked at BWI Club Level - Resort View but am hoping a Club Level Deluxe room will open up (for the extra space for a family of five). Other than checking periodically and when final payment is due, are there any other ways to get notified if a room opens up? A wait list? Or best times to be checking for room availability?

Nope unfortunately you just have to keep checking. I do find that availability can sometimes change the closer you get to your travel date. Packages have to be canceled 30 days prior and room-only is 5 days before, so those are two dates in time that you can sometimes see things open up. Just keep checking. 🤞

I tinker/search/change a lot, best advice is to just keep at it. The numbers aren’t quite in your favor since there aren’t that many of those rooms, but people change all the time so you just never know. I have rarely flat out not found the room type I wanted as long as I put in a little elbow grease, as annoying as it is.

Just make sure you always use a private browsing version of whatever browser you use and it hasn’t defaulted to any discounts.

Hope it works out for you!

I tinker/search/change a lot, best advice is to just keep at it. The numbers aren’t quite in your favor since there aren’t that many of those rooms, but people change all the time so you just never know. I have rarely flat out not found the room type I wanted as long as I put in a little elbow grease, as annoying as it is.

Just make sure you always use a private browsing version of whatever browser you use and it hasn’t defaulted to any discounts.

Why does a private browser work better?

Why does a private browser work better?

I probably overthink it but I’m just highly suspicious of WDW’s website and stuff getting hung up in the search results/not showing correctly. And when it comes to booking I can pretty much only get a private browser page to work for payment. Why it’s so hard is beyond me. 😂

I probably overthink it but I’m just highly suspicious of WDW’s website and stuff getting hung up in the search results/not showing correctly. And when it comes to booking I can pretty much only get a private browser page to work for payment. Why it’s so hard is beyond me. 😂

I have the same issues and private browser is the only thing that works.

Why does it do that defaulting to a discount and how do I stop it from doing that, or get it to tell me that it IS doing that?
That is SO annoying!! It will default to a discount I checked on weeks or months ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter