Best way to get from DLP into Paris?

AKbabe

Always planning the next trip!
Ok, this is my second trip to DLP. But the first time I went was a day trip on the RER to DLP. This time, we are staying on site for 3 nights. We already know about the transportation from CDG to DLP. But we need help with getting from Disneyland into Paris for the next 10 days of our trip.

The RER is not really an option as one of my travelling partners (I know she will read this, LOL) is not what I would call a light packer. Plus, my other companion is my 11 year old daughter. They tend to whine alot at that age about how tired they are of carrying stuff. And lastly, I of course being the Disney fanatic shall have several bags of souvenirs to carry (I only go to Disney and Paris to shop and I will have an 8 year old in the states waiting for her "stuff").

I am guess our only option might be a taxi. If that is the case, anyone have an idea about how much that might put me back? Or any other ideas/options you can think of? Thanks!!

If no-one will carry anything:rolleyes: and you don't want to drive (which in Paris proper requires a certain Gallic death wish ;)) a taxi would seem to be it. Unless there's a bus? I'm not aware of one, but who knows.

The hotel should be able to get you a cab, costs seem to vary but you would have thought about the same as CDG to DLP?

Last year, on our honeymoon, we stayed at Newport Bay for three nights prior to Paris. The concierge was absolutely unhelpful regarding alternatives other than RER. They ended up calling a taxi company for us. I believe it costs approx 50 euros.

Hope this helps!
Mary

Thanks for the information - I am AKbabe's "traveling companion" - I may "take" more than she, but I know I won't be returning with more!! It looks as if we will have to bite the bullet, take a cab, and save our pennies elsewhere. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!