Best way to get from Naples to Disney World?

TinkBink

Mouseketeer
We are visiting family in Naples in February for a long weekend but then would like to head to Disney World for the rest of the week. I know it's about a 3 hour drive. It's just 3 of us but we will have a 2 year old with us so looking for the easiest and quickest way to get there! Is renting a car/car service my only option or is there anything I'm missing? Thank you!

So yeah, that one was pretty obvious to us. I was just looking to see if there were any options outside of that. If we are driving we'd prefer to hire a car service.

My husband will pick you up & bring you to Disney, we live in Florida.
pm me.

So yeah, that one was pretty obvious to us. I was just looking to see if there were any options outside of that. If we are driving we'd prefer to hire a car service.
If you can find a car service that's willing to take you (which is doubtful,) it will be incredibly expensive.

It's about 180 miles by the shortest route, 3 1/2 to 4 hours depending on route.

I have a friend who lives there and has his own car service. He might drive you, but as Alesia says it might be very expensive

You could also fly (Spirit, United or American) from Ft. Myers to MCO, but that would run about $300 per person.

While there is always Greyhound. I did a mock booking and the shortest trip would be 9 and 1/4 hours and would cost between $48 and $87 per person depending on the seating.

There is a Megabus that goes from Ft Meyers to Orlando. You would have to get yourself from Naples to the Ft Meyers station, which may be agreeable for a town car service or uber. And then from the Orlando station to your hotel, which would definitely be agreeable to a town car service/uber.

As other have said, booking a car service may be possible but doubtful. If it is possible it will be expensive. If money is not an issue, I am guessing if you throw enough money at them you could get a car service to take you.

If cost is a consideration then renting a car and driving your self
If our former Governor Scott didn't nix the Orlando-Tampa high speed rail service, in future years, there would have been additional option.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts