Best way to get from Universal Studios Hotel to Discovery Cove

dedesmith32

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in December. What is the best way to get to Discovery Cove from there? I am thinking just an Uber or something but I've heard there is a free shuttle from the hotel to Sea World and then you could get a free shuttle from Sea World to Discovery Cove. Will those shuttles still get me there early or is it better I just uber?

We met a mother/daughter at the bus top who were going to DC. They had to take the SeaWorld shuttle from City Walk (bus stop 49) to SeaWorld, and then take the DC shuttle from there. The last bus leaves SeaWorld at 6:30pm (4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm are the return times).

They really enjoyed their day at DC.

Hi I took an Uber from Cabana Bay and it was great. It cost us about $7.00 each way we had 4 people. I would use it again when we go with no hesitation.

Oh Uber, no way I would do the buses, transfers and all that hassle.

That Uber can easily drive you right up to the front door of the check in building.

Go early for the free breakfast and enjoy your day, it will go by fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!