Best way to get to HS

Aurora_Disney

Earning My Ears
We are staying off resort and since we won’t be able to take bus or skyliner I am trying to figure out what the best way to get to HS is, if there is one. Would parking or Uber/Lyft work? what about getting an Uber to boardwalk and taking the ferry over? Can you walk over from boardwalk?

Thanks for all the help!

Cost to Uber obviously depends on where you are staying. Theme park parking currently costs $25, so that is what you would compare it to.

You can walk from BW to studios. I believe that the Friendship boats between Epcot/BW/BC and HS are not currently operating.

Some off-site resorts have resort shuttle which you also pay for. You might want to see if that's an option.

If you are not driving then you could take Uber to Swan/Dolphin and walk over. If you don't have a reservation at Boardwalk, they wont let you in

You can take Uber/Lyft/taxi to HS itself, as long as you're not arriving too early. There's no need to get dropped off elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter