Best way to Port Orlenas from MCO

Hannahs Daddy

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my wife, 20 year old daughter, 16 year old daughter and my 5 year old daughter. What is the best way to get to Disneyworld from the airport. In addition I would like to return to a car rental location at the airport since we will be spending a few days in Florida after Disneyworld, can a shuttle or towncar return me there? This is our first trip and any help is appreciated.

A towncar will return you to whichever location you want...it should be no problem to go to a rental car desk. I definitely recommend a towncar over the Mears shuttle. We always use Happy Limo for our Orlando transportation...we used to use Mears before we knew any better, but with a shuttle you usually stop at several hotels before yours. With a towncar, you zip right to your destination and it's only your own family...you're not packed in like saradines.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

It would probably be less expensive to just rent a car for your whole trip. Time saving, too.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter