Best way to spend Saturday morning 🙄

Tumbles10

Earning My Ears
Venting...
Backstory - booked free dining (yay!) wasn’t planning on doing any table service meals. Plans changed when we got reservations for bon voyage breakfast. DD obsessed with Ariel. Cost of the meal would be about the cost to upgrade. Changed it through the app/ website. Well went to book hoopy dee doo and it was still showing up as quick service, even though my bill says otherwise.
So I call Disney this morning to straighten it up, so I can book my reservations without paying. Everyone I spoke to said well it’s correct on my side until I got to dining and they saw what I was seeing. Even was transferred to the resort, and they’re like you can’t change it once your checked in. Well that good because I’m not checking in until August. 7 transfers and 90 minutes later it was fixed with the last cast member in less than 1 minute.
Still need to add on my magical express info, that should be fun

I know it's frustrating, but better to spend a Saturday morning at home straightening things out vs valuable vacation time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!