Best Western at Disney springs

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation at BW for a couple nights. I just read about the construction. How bad is the construction? Should I change to another hotel?

I considered booking there for this weekend, but read a bunch of negative reviews (very recent) about the construction. For quite a bit less money, I chose another hotel and was much happier I think. We did drive by and it does look like some MAJOR construction. I felt good about my choice when I saw the equipment and piles of earth.

This is an image of the construction site posted at the beginning of March 2019 via twitter. That hotel is going to be a mess for many, many months.

bestwesternlbv-030119-construction.jpg

We were booked there for an August stay but after reading reviews about the construction I went back to the drawing board to evaluate other options. I ended up rebooking at the DoubleTree Disney Springs with the Mousesavers rate for only $15 more a night for a much larger space and free continental breakfast for two adults and two kids.

Thanks for the input. I cancelled the Best Western and looking into alternatives. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter