Best Western Park Place Inn?

Carol

Living the DREAM
We will be staying at the BWPPI in Sept. Can any one tell me what we can expect from this motel? We chose it because of the close location to the entrance to Disney.

Carol, I haven't stayed there but I have toured the hotel, and it is clean, the rooms are a nice size, and very convenient to Disneyland. It's a very nice moderate hotel, and I think you will be happy with your choice. :)

I stayed there a few years ago and thought it was great, especially for convenience. It is directly across the street from DL entrance, well-appointed, and the rooms are quite large. It's also convenient to things like Tony Romas and McD's, and you can walk to other restaurants and a mini-golf place too.

Thank you, that was what I wanted to hear. Are all the rooms as large as in the pictures, showing a couch? I had read that the mini golf was gone. Could that have happened since you were there?

Mini-golf could definitely have disappeared since I was last there. Too bad, I thought it was a pretty good course!

As far as the rooms go, I was actually surprised how much the room actually looked like the picture on the postcard! Usually pictures make the room appear much nicer and/or larger than they really are, but I felt the pictures were very accurate. Our room had a couch, I think 2 beds, and I think it may have had a refrigerator, but not exactly sure since it was so long ago. I was definitely very happy with the room though! We had a room on the first floor very close to Harbor Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter