Best wishes to Pete

Pete you have been missed. Dustin has done a great job but you are the heart and soul of the show and The DIS. Looking forward to your return.

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

Good to hear you will be back.
John summed it up for me. When any one of you are missing the dynamics change :grouphug:

Good to hear you will be back.
John summed it up for me. When any one of you are missing the dynamics change :grouphug:

That is so true. The team is a wonderful mix of personalities, opinions, and viewpoints.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
SOOOOOO HAPPY PETE IS RETURNING!!!!!
I have been enjoying the Podcast with Dustin, but then I always go back and watch old episodes on you tube with Pete!!! LOL Had to get my "Pete fix" :rotfl: He just cracks me up! I usually try to walk on the treadmill while I watch. Lost my balance and almost fell off a few times from laughing so hard...but it was worth it! RANT ON!!:lmao:

That's what has always struck me about Pete...he can be downright hilarious. He's has a wicked wit. His observations are so funny, mainly because he's never *trying* to be funny...he's just being himself.

A close runner-up is Kevin...WICKEDLY funny!

Whooo hoooo!!! You know what this means:

PARTY IN NOVA SCOTIA!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Can't wait to see your return live and in person! :goodvibes

This is indeed great news. But not because it means that you will be back on the podcast, but because it means that you are working through whatever was causing you to be gone in the first place. Being back on the podcast is merely a pleasant side-effect of tackling the bigger issues. It is for the latter that I am truly thankful. :flower3:

This...yep...this.

So glad to have you back, and so glad that whatever you were working for is in more of a peaceful place. A part of the Dis family has been missing from the podcast, and it will be wonderful to have you back.

Continuing to pray for you and all the peace you desire.:flower3:

The entire Dis team ROCKS!!:woohoo:

Great news! Thanks for all you do, Pete. Thanks, too, to the whole team--you ALL are amazing. :worship:

I am very pleased that Pete is returning. As John said and someone else reminded, every group differs in dynamics and energy with the addition or subtraction of its members.

Pete's temporary "subtraction" resulted in a different but also fine dynamic. Dustin's easy going facilitative approach to moving the group was very pleasing and informative. And I would welcome it in the future too. Thank you Dustin.

But Pete's re-addition restores the world as we know it and that is most welcome too.

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

Excited to hear you on the show again, Pete!

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

Great news pete not been the same without you. You are definatly a leader and a very good one at that :)

Great news, Pete! And I echo everyone who said that Dustin and the team have done a fantastic job in your absence, even when they all pile on poor Teresa! LOL!:-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter