Best & Worst Cast Member Costumes and Roles

MinnesoTristan

Mouseketeer
I would love to see this topic on the Best and Worst show. I’m the only one in my family who never worked at Disney World, so I’m always interested in hearing the behind the scenes perspective. Personally, I would choose Haunted Mansion as the best costume and role, and Norway as the worst costume (beautiful, but looks so warm for Florida). Worst cast member role I would imagine is parking, standing in the heat and sun. I would love to see Ryno, Craig & the team do an episode or two on this subject.

Idk, the Soarin' costume is pretty sharp looking....
Worst, in my opinion, is Fantasia Market in the Contemporary as it's just dark pants and a polo. Boring! (but quite comfy for them, so maybe that's their most favorite, lol)

Idk, the Soarin' costume is pretty sharp looking....
Worst, in my opinion, is Fantasia Market in the Contemporary as it's just dark pants and a polo. Boring! (but quite comfy for them, so maybe that's their most favorite, lol)
I do love the Soarin’ costumes too. One of my top five favorite attractions.

I listened to a Best and Worst episode today, where Craig said the top attractions for cats members are Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Tower of Terror.

They have talked about best and worst attractions to work, since I believe most of the team who did college program worked in attractions.

I've heard some of the best are top-tier and indoor attractions, custodial (since you get to work at your own pace and talk to guests), and the Main St. Confectionery.

Worst are working outdoor shows (like Lights, Motors, Action or Indiana Jones) and mousekeeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!