Best Year Ever!! An International Disney Park PTR

Is it weird that I'm already planning outfits??

Sorry to barge in here but no absolutely not! Outfits are V important! I have almost zero outfits planned for DL and it is stressing me out because I kinda know what I want but haven't found anything to fulfil my vision!

Congrats on booking the MDAS cruise!!! It was the most fun cruise ever! The Magic is my favorite ship, it's just so classic and the level of service there is just the absolute best! I'm sorry I'm an enabler, but I also just booked a cruise on the Magic...literally 4 hours ago leaving in 3 weeks. I'm the worst influence...on myself!! 😆

Oh that sounds cute!!

Oooo what's shein??

Shein.us is a fairly inexpensive clothes website but they always have coupons and return shipping is free so its awesome! The clothes can be hit and miss on quality but I've found some really cute things from there! And since its free return shipping I usually order a whole bunch of things and then just return whatever I don't love, its like my own version of stitchfix hahaha The dress I wore to Hoop De Doo was from there and was like $12 or something crazy like that! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts