Beth's Journal-Bring It!

Beth:

It looks like you have gotten right back on track eating and exercise-wise. I am so proud of you - you are my inspiration!

-Laurie :sunny:

Hi! Just stopping by to say Hi and to see how you're doing!

I hope you have a great day!!! :sunny:

Hi There everyone,

I am doing well. So far I am still on track. I know that I am olsing weight because my clothes are fitting better. We'll see tomorrow when I weigh in.

I have started a journal at the other site. I am not sure where I will spend my time. At the moment, I am keeping both open.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. A wedding on Friday. Bday party on Saturday, work Sat and Sun.

Ok, I am off to do some exercise.
Take care,
Beth

Hey Beth -

Are you getting enough to eat? Just doesn't seem like your eating enough with just the 3 meals. You should try and get some small snacks in there, maybe some fruit and veggies.

With everything you have going on in your life, you definitely need your strength. Of course, I wish I had half of your strength :flower:

I'm proud of you for keeping at it. It takes so much work to keep losing, but remember how worth it you are and how hard you've worked. Keep it up and take care of yourself :teeth:

Hi beth!
isnt it the best feeling when you can feel your clothes getting looser?
seems like you will have a busy weekend !
Let me know what journal you decide to keep open--til then, ill post on both :)

This may be my last time to post before i go on vacation-so if i miss anything too exciting, be sure to catch me up!! Ill probably be posting on my journal from the ship, so i may see ya next week anyway! have a great week!

Hi Tera and Jen, Tera I have run my meals through Fitday. I am getting enough to eat. The key is tht my salads are big with lots of good veggies. Thanks for keeping an eye on me.

Ok, weigh in was today. 226!!! I am down 9 pounds since December 29th! I know that most of it is water, but I will take it.

B: Scrambled eggs.
L:Salad.
Before wedding: Piece of quiche.
At reception: salad and side of veggies. I can't eat the main course because it has nuts. The aren't supplying an alternatitive. I am allergic to tree nuts. I will probably have a cup of coffee. No alcohol. No cake.

Well, I need to get going. I need to get Katie off to school.

Take care,'
Beth

have a great day beth!
congrats on the weight loss--no matter if its water, its a loss so take it!! (someone just said that in my journal this week!)

Beth - Awesome job getting rid of those 9 pounds and even if it's just water, don't you feel so much better?

With everything you have to do in your life, I just want to make sure your getting enough to eat.

Keep drinking that water and I'm sure you'll be losing a few more pounds soon.

Have a great weekend :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter