"Better Days" Challenge- can you do it?

My computer was down all day yesterday so I could not post...
So, Today is better than yesterday because I can talk to my WISH pals! :grouphug:

Today is better than yesterday because I am not having too much pain in my ankle, and will probably be able to exercise! (Twisted my ankle Friday afternoon. :rolleyes: Even Pilates is hard to do because of the nature of the stance, and any aerobic stuff was out. OK! Reality check, I had a great excuse to sit on my butt all weekend, and I felt really guilty about it.) So another reason today is better...no more guilt!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Today is better than yesterday because my DH complimented me on how much weight I have lost so far!

This is great everyone~! keep it up!!!:Pinkbounc

Today is better than yesterday because I got out of bed this morning and worked out and yesterday I didn't! So I started today off right!::yes::

Today is so much better than yesterday for so many reasons! First of all, I already did my strength training and am on my way to Pilates! :bounce:
Secondly, I was in a total funk yesterday. Had a huge pity party and now that is over with and I'm getting on with this thing called life.

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Today is better than yesterday because I have gotten 4 compliments this morning on how great I look! Starting the day in a much better mood thanks to really nice coworkers! :)

So, how about you guys??? Why is today better than yesterday??

Happy Thursday! :)

Today is better than yesterday because today is my last day of work this week.....we are off work tomorrow!!!:yo-yo:

Today is better than yesterday because I have time for a few WISH posts, DH is coming home and I KNOW I'm getting that clippie today. Watch for it! It will soon say 10 pounds! In all my time on WISH, (since Feb 2003), I've only had a 5 pounder, so this is huge for me. (actually I've lost 10, but only after first gaining a few extra pounds! :rolleyes: )

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Today is better than yesterday because I am off work today and heading to Indiana to visit my sister in law.....and I did my toning workout this morning!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!! I will be back Monday!!!! Hope to hear about everyone's else's BetterDays!!!! :grouphug:

Today is better than yesterday because I wore a new outfit to work today and have already gotten several compliments on how much weight I lost!! A pretty good way to start the week!

Today is better than yesterday because yesterday I was home sick......feeling a little better today. :)

Today is WAY better than yesterday because I am feeling better and I woke up this morning and did the 2mile WATP! :cool1:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :hug:

Today is better than yesterday because I feel so much better and I am going to the gym tonight! :)

Today is better than yesterday because it is FRIDAY (LOL!) and we are going bowling tonight to raise money for a local woman with leukemia. :hug:

Have a great weekend everyone! :grouphug:

Today is better because I am back OP - had a "trial run" Thanksgiving dinner last night with our "small group" from church - great time to be with "family" but I used all my flex points for sure. So today is better - I am back OP and plan to stay that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter