Beverage Package Question

Scoobypop

Mouseketeer
Hi. Researched and studied Royals beverage packages. The only thing I wasn't able to figure out is what exactly constitutes "Premium coffees and teas". Anyone have this information? It seems the only difference between the Premium Package and the Ultimate Package is the inclusion of the premium coffee and teas, sparkling water, and bottled juice. I wouldn't really drink the juice or sparkling waters, but I do enjoy coffee drinks now and then, both alcoholic and non, such as the kinds served at Cove Cafe on Disney. Anyone with info regarding this? Thank you.

We had the premium package but we didn't order any of those things. We were all about the bottled water or drinky-drinks. ;)

Those packages are pretty new and rccl is still figuring it all out. From what I've gleaned from cruisecritic, it's the fancy coffees at the non-starbucks venues.

I'll know more in two weeks, or at least i'll know how Freedom is doing things.

The premium coffees would be any flavored coffee or latte type drink. This package will not include Starbucks coffees at all. You purchase the specialty coffees at dinner and several bars!

The coffee shop shown on the link is Starbucks which as mentioned is NOT included in the beverage plan.

As far as I know, it's non Starbuck latte's, cappuchino's, that sort of thing - assume Irish coffee's and the like all count too. I did hear what the Tea's were, it was a specific brand name but it's one I'm unfamiliar with so I'm afraid I have forgotten.

Thanks for replies. Huh, it's not like I would drink more than $10 a day worth of coffee to get the Ultimate, vs the Premium. But strange that they'd give you premium liquors and martinis, cocktails, wines up to $12, but not a $4 or $5 coffee. I saw on one of the menus that there were Bailey's drinks. I suppose one could just order regular Bailey's and coffee or the like, just not a "premium coffee", like the cappuccino or latte with alcohol or by themselves. I really do like the "boozy coffees" they have on DCL at Vista and Cove Cafe. Appreciate the info! Going in April on Allure, can't wait to compare after 13 DCL cruises

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter