Beverage Question

sarah_n_brian2006

<font color=deeppink>No questions asked and they w
I am planning on having my reception at Bistro de Paris. They only do Billed on Consumption drinks. How does this package work? How do they bill me pre-wedding if they do not know how much each uest will drink? Do minors and adults get pre-billed same amount? Do we come out of pocket or get refunded after the wedding, if so, when? Help??

Also, those of you who had a DP after your recetion, can you help me? We're planning on serving only cake and drinks, extra if needed to meet minimum. What package should I serve? I want to serve Irish Coffee with Jameson, is that possible?

I've been bugging Joe, my Wedding Consultant so much lately, I do not really want to bother him about this now.

We did BOC for our reception at the LS. I'm not sure if it's the same as Bistro de Paris but this is how it worked. They estimated drinks for every guest, minor or not. (You could have adults who didn't want to drink, anyway.) I believe the rule of thumb is 2 drinks for the first hour, and one for every hour after that. So that would be 5 drinks per guest for a 4-hour reception. We paid this amount with the rest of our BEO 30 days prior to the wedding. When our guests consumed less than the billed amount, we received it back through our refund a few weeks after the wedding. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter