Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I will have the delicious pulled pork nachos and Andi will have some vegetarian dish.
:lmao: I laughed when I read that.
"Delicious" pulled pork nachos!!!!! and some vegetarian dish.
Most likely Blaze or WPE. Ice cream treats will be a must in DS!
IMG_Jun112019at85146PM.jpg
I have yet to try WPE or Ghirardelli's.... some day. Must rectify this.

Good luck getting your fastpasses!

That would be awesome if they do a Star Wars preview that month. I am keeping every finger and toe crossed in hopes that they do either a paid AH in September for the land or a passholder preview since DH and I are both passholders now! I feel like August is probably more likely though!

breakfast ADR at Garden Grill

Yum! I love Garden Grill. I haven't done breakfast there but the lunch and dinner are excellent. And then of course there is Pluto.

We decided to do the Bon Voyage Breakfast again!

Another favorite! I really prefer character meals where it is not a buffet.

I will be doing my Fast pass picks on Saturday morning!

Good luck! Hope you get everything you want.

That'll be so nice to just leave your room and walk to Bon Voyage! It was kind of a hassle to get there when I did it.
Yes, it will be nice because we will be slower moving this morning!
Bring her a poncho, maybe she'll be more willing then!!
Good idea, she can be a stinker at times, she hates getting wet, get over it kid!
Fingers crossed that happens for you! Would be so awesome
I would be so happy if they offer some type of AP preview for SWGE!
Oooh, I've been wondering the same thing
It would be so awesome if Disney did a preview during our stays!
Yay!!! Mine is coming up for next Tuesday. I'm always excited/nervous about FP day - eager anticipation I guess
I love and hate FP day, it can be so frustrating depending on the Disney’s websites fingers crossed it goes well!!
Your plans look great! I really hope you're able to get into SWGE!!!! That would be awesome!
I do to Jenny, I sure hope they offer a preview
More great plans! Best of luck getting your FPs!!!
Thank you! I hope the site doesn’t keep crashing during my window!!

I laughed when I read that.
"Delicious" pulled pork nachos!!!!! and some vegetarian dish.
:hyper: 🤣 I was rolling my eyes while I wrote it!
I have yet to try WPE or Ghirardelli's.... some day. Must rectify this.
You have to, both have such delicious offerings!! Unfortunately Ghiradelli can be so busy, worth the wait!
Good luck getting your fastpasses!
Thank you, here’s to positive thinking!!
That would be awesome if they do a Star Wars preview that month.
I would love this, it would be awesome for you as well!
Yum! I love Garden Grill. I haven't done breakfast there but the lunch and dinner are excellent. And then of course there is Pluto.
The breakfast is so yummy, we have had dinner twice and really enjoyed that!
Another favorite! I really prefer character meals where it is not a buffet.
I do too, more relaxed, less hectic!
Good luck! Hope you get everything you want.
Thank you for the good vibes. I hope it is painless, haha!
Two more fun days to look forward to. I hope your FP day goes well.
Thank you, this day will be a little more laid back after the party!
I have those nachos on my radar, too. Yum!
You must try these so yummy!!

Here are the rest of my Touring Plan notes. For those of you, who are not familiar with Touring Plans, you can organize your trip in your dashboard. It allows you to write notes, add the parks you want to visit that day and it will bring up the crowd numbers for each park. I had jotted down these plans on my dashboard. This allows me easy access to my notes for Fast Pass day.

8/23/19 Friday:
MK in the am, AK evening, FP for FoP, Dino, EE. This may change for DAH at HS or AP previews. Have Ohana breakfast at 11:20am, I may cancel this. MK closes at 6pm today. Sana'a for dinner
. MK has extra magic hours starting at 8am. I think a later Sana’a dinner will work. I haven’t made a reservation for it yet. I usually find we can get in Sana’a closer to the day we want. I am up in the air about Ohana breakfast. I think we will do it. I know we will be ready to head out of MK by the later breakfast time so I think it will work.

8/24/19, Saturday:
DestiNations tour starts at 8:15am, rest in afternoon, MK in the evening with FP, Splash, 7DMT, BTMR. Tony's for dinner.
I am 90% sure we will do this tour. We have done the Future World tour at Epcot and loved it. The tour today is in the World Showcase, it focuses on the countries and backstage areas. It use to be 5 hours with lunch included, this seemed so long, it is now 3 hours and they don’t do lunch anymore. Andi and I have loved the tours we have done so far. I picked Tony’s for dinner because of the vegetarian choices. This day is somewhat up in the air. I may totally switched it up and hit HS in the evening, such hardship, :lmao: For all the times I have been to Disney, I still get FOMO, like maybe I should make the FP for earlier so I can try for the 4th and 5th in the evening, oh boy such decisions:scared1: I feel like I don’t have enough HS time and FP for here!

8/25/19. Sunday:
Epcot in am, FP TT, SE, Lunch at a sit down in Epcot, evening open maybe AK, DS, USO, not sure yet! Sebastian's Bistro?
As you can see my plans get less and less as our trip gets towards the end. I’m not really sure what we will do for lunch, I’m following a page in @kastoney book, I am not making to many ADR’s, we will decide the day before or day of. We loved Sebastian’s so we may go back there or I was thinking Disney Springs again in the evening, Once I get our fast pass picked for each day this will help! I am such a planner that these last few days bother me a little. Andi is go with the flow kinda girl and she lets me make all the plans for the trips now. A few years ago she did it all now I do most of it. We talk and she tells me some of her top picks and we go from there. This trip she wanted the tour and that was all for her contributions!

:sad2:

8/26/19. Monday. Last Day
FP Mickey and Minnie, PoTC, HM, DME at 3:30. Lunch at Crystal Palace before leaving. This is departure day, on an impulse I made a lunch reservation at CP, I don’t know if we will do this. It is early at 11:20, I thought maybe some breakfast choices may still be there, I really like the breakfast there more than the other meals. I would love to try Skippers Canteen, however, I am nervous about returning here. Andi had a reaction to something we ate here and it really scared us. We had the peanut/nut free menu but something made her have trouble breathing and turn bright red, scary even for a nurse mom! She improved with Benadryl but I thought she may need the epi-pen and that is not fun, it is a trip to the ER for sure. Life threatening allergies suck and we have to be so careful all the time. I’m afraid to go back there so that does not leave much choice for a sit down in MK. We do love CP and Pooh is so soft.:love: Last day is always bittersweet. This is a long trip so it will be nice to get home but we are leaving Disney, our happy place.

I would love some opinions about our last few days, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I will be back with my FP choices in a few days!
I also may add the Rhino tour at AK if it is still available, we have done the Caring for Giants and loved this!

For those of you, who are not familiar with Touring Plans, you can organize your trip in your dashboard. It allows you to write notes, add the parks you want to visit that day and it will bring up the crowd numbers for each park.
::yes:: Been using it for years now. Love the room fax.
I would love some opinions about our last few days, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Plans look pretty good. Just make sure you allow plenty of time for travel park/park or park/resort or whatever.

Been using it for years now. Love the room fax.
Yes, I agree, love the room finder and then having the fax sent by TP, how successful have you been with your pick? For awhile I was then it went downhill and the last couple trips not even close! Do you also pick something on the Disney site or leave that blank? I’ve read not to do the Disney one if you do TP.
Plans look pretty good. Just make sure you allow plenty of time for travel park/park or park/resort or whatever.
For sure, Disney transportation can be unpredictable!

:thanks: So much pkondz for getting me to 1k responses, never been there before!:cheer2:

Yes, I agree, love the room finder and then having the fax sent by TP, how successful have you been with your pick?
I've had mixed success. one time at ASMu, I asked for one of 8 rooms, and got my first pick. :)
For awhile I was then it went downhill and the last couple trips not even close! Do you also pick something on the Disney site or leave that blank? I’ve read not to do the Disney one if you do TP.
I usually leave the Disney one blank. I didn't last time, though. And almost got sent to Siberia as a result. (I talked about that on my TR)
:thanks: So much pkondz for getting me to 1k responses, never been there before!:cheer2:
:laughing: You're welcome!

I usually leave the Disney one blank. I didn't last time, though. And almost got sent to Siberia as a result. (I talked about that on my TR)
I remember reading that, I think it is best not to pick a request on the Disney site if you use TP!

Hi Everyone,

Quick update, I just booked our two tours, The Rhino tour was only available for us on Thursday 8/22 so I will need to change some things around! I think we will do AK in the morning and DHS in the evening. I will do FP for DHS still because I don’t see a day in my itinerary with FP for this park.
The DestiNations tour will be Saturday 8/24 as I planned so I don’t have to change anything for that day!!

I got the 15% AP discount and happy with that!

Now I have to rearrange my Wednesday and Thursday. I hope I can get Sci-Fi for dinner on Wednesday. I will have to cancel it on Thursday, according to Jenny it is worth it for the Rhino tour so yes I am excited! :cheer2:

The Rhino tour was only available for us on Thursday 8/22 so I will need to change some things around!
I very seriously looked at the rhino tour, but I can't make it fit in with other things I have going on.

Oh, darn. Now I have another reason to go back! :laughing:

Both tours sound great.

I've had luck with TP res finder for 2 people at Sci Fi. We ended up deciding against it, but I had a couple of dinner options pop up while it was in consideration.

Mac and cheese at 8 Spoons. Check in GF, rest and cool off, Poly for dinner at Captain Cooks, then over to MK, try for 4th FP.
Perfect!!!
We love AK, it is my favorite park. It is the most detailed and I always love walking around and taking in all the sites! I am going to try and get Andi on Kali River, we haven’t done this in ages! She will probably veto it, I think we should do it especially with the heat of August.
Same! I adore AK....we are also doing Kali for the first time this summer at Bill's request. I am excited to check it out!
The walking path between GF and the Poly is one of my favorite places. I love to walk between the 2 resorts along the lake, it is so nice and never busy. We hardly ever see people on it. We have watched the electrical pageant here many times.
Another thing in common. Love, love, love that pathway! Watching EWP there is the best. :goodvibes
We will get some dinner at Captain Cooks. I will have the delicious pulled pork nachos and Andi will have some vegetarian dish.
How I love those nachos!!!
DestiNations tour starts at 8:15am, rest in afternoon, MK in the evening with FP, Splash, 7DMT, BTMR. Tony's for dinner.
That tour sounds amazing!
Andi is go with the flow kinda girl and she lets me make all the plans for the trips now. A few years ago she did it all now I do most of it. We talk and she tells me some of her top picks and we go from there. This trip she wanted the tour and that was all for her contributions!
I remeber when she was planner extradonaire!
Life threatening allergies suck and we have to be so careful all the time. I’m afraid to go back there so that does not leave much choice for a sit down in MK. We do love CP and Pooh is so soft.:love: Last day is always bittersweet. This is a long trip so it will be nice to get home but we are leaving Disney, our happy place.
So scary!! I have anaphylactic nut allergies as well so I totally get where you are coming from. Allergies are no joke! What about the Wave for lunch? Lots of veggie options with the protein bowl, the pasta or the noodle bowl.
Now I have to rearrange my Wednesday and Thursday. I hope I can get Sci-Fi for dinner on Wednesday. I will have to cancel it on Thursday, according to Jenny it is worth it for the Rhino tour so yes I am excited! :cheer2:
The Rhino tour looks amazing!!

We love AK, it is my favorite park. It is the most detailed and I always love walking around and taking in all the sites!

Mine too!! Love this park so much!

Last August we were in Sago Cay.

Us too. Nice for sure. I hope you get what you're hoping for though!

The walking path between GF and the Poly is one of my favorite places. I love to walk between the 2 resorts along the lake, it is so nice and never busy. We hardly ever see people on it. We have watched the electrical pageant here many times.

We'll be doing this in Sept!

We will get some dinner at Captain Cooks. I will have the delicious pulled pork nachos and Andi will have some vegetarian dish.

The tour today is in the World Showcase, it focuses on the countries and backstage areas. It use to be 5 hours with lunch included, this seemed so long, it is now 3 hours and they don’t do lunch anymore. Andi and I have loved the tours we have done so far.

Those sound SUPER fun!! I'd do either of them and the rhino tour is hugely on my list.

I would love to try Skippers Canteen, however, I am nervous about returning here. Andi had a reaction to something we ate here and it really scared us. We had the peanut/nut free menu but something made her have trouble breathing and turn bright red, scary even for a nurse mom! She improved with Benadryl but I thought she may need the epi-pen and that is not fun, it is a trip to the ER for sure. Life threatening allergies suck and we have to be so careful all the time.

That sounds terrifying! I"m glad the benedryl worked! Does she carry an Epi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter