Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I love and hate FP day, it can be so frustrating depending on the Disney’s websites fingers crossed it goes well!!
Me too! I always get so anxious, but it's also exciting too! :rotfl:

For all the times I have been to Disney, I still get FOMO
Me too! Omg, FOMO is so real at Disney.

Andi had a reaction to something we ate here and it really scared us.
Oh no, that's terrible, that must have been extremely scary - and I don't blame you for being hesitant to return.

Now... if only we could get to August! Although I don't want to wish the summer away either... I just wish summer would consistently show up! I don't know about you, but here in NY it seems to only want to rain and be in the 60s :sad2:

Can’ Wait to see what you think about the DestiNations tour. I almost did it last month but once I added two DAH and snagged a Illuminations dessert party , thought adding that was too much for one trip . I did the unDiscovered Future World a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

8/24/19, Saturday:
DestiNations tour starts at 8:15am, rest in afternoon, MK in the evening with FP, Splash, 7DMT, BTMR. Tony's for dinner.

Ooh, maybe this is when we'll cross paths! We're doing the 8:30 Future World tour, so if we get there early to check in we might see you and Andi!

8/25/19. Sunday:
Epcot in am, FP TT, SE, Lunch at a sit down in Epcot, evening open maybe AK, DS, USO, not sure yet!

If you end up at AK, we'll also be there in the evening, I think!

Quick update, I just booked our two tours, The Rhino tour was only available for us on Thursday 8/22 so I will need to change some things around!

That's too bad! Ironically, 8/22 was when we originally wanted to do this tour and it wasn't available. :rotfl:

Your plans sound good! It's not a bad thing to be flexible the last few days!

I think doing CP before you leave is a nice way to say goodbye!
I agree, now there may be possible AP previews of SWGE so I may need to be even more flexible!
I booked a breakfast reservation now we can decide which we want for the last day!

I very seriously looked at the rhino tour, but I can't make it fit in with other things I have going on.

Oh, darn. Now I have another reason to go back! :laughing:
Always a reason to go back isn’t there, haha!! I told Andi about the Rhino tour and she is very excited!

Both tours sound great.

I've had luck with TP res finder for 2 people at Sci Fi. We ended up deciding against it, but I had a couple of dinner options pop up while it was in consideration.
I am really excited for the tours, yay!!
I was able to get one just going on the website the other day, I switched things up and the dinner is Friday now. I have used TP res finder and it has secured several reservations for us, nice option!

Same! I adore AK....we are also doing Kali for the first time this summer at Bill's request. I am excited to check it out!
AK is such a wonderful park, I’m excited to try Kali again, I hope we do It!
Another thing in common. Love, love, love that pathway! Watching EWP there is the best. :goodvibes
Isn’t this path so lovely, we make a point to walk on it several times a trip!
How I love those nachos!!!
So yummy!
That tour sounds amazing!
I am really excited for this, we loved the Undiscovered FW tour and several of the cm’s From this one designed the WS one!
I remeber when she was planner extradonaire!
I know, she still loves going except now with college she isn’t into planning as much anymore, good thing I love it!
So scary!! I have anaphylactic nut allergies as well so I totally get where you are coming from. Allergies are no joke! What about the Wave for lunch? Lots of veggie options with the protein bowl, the pasta or the noodle bowl.
It was and still not sure what caused it, we shared the chicken dish and no peanuts in that! We have talked about the Wave for a meal besides breakfast, we have done breakfast twice and really liked it!
The Rhino tour looks amazing!!
I have heard such rave reviews for this, yay!!

Mine too!! Love this park so much!
Yay another AK lover, I don’t understand the people that say they don’t like this park :confused3
Us too. Nice for sure. I hope you get what you're hoping for though!
I really like both the buildings, Conch Key was a little more quiet
We'll be doing this in Sept!
Love this path, where are you staying in September?
Those sound SUPER fun!! I'd do either of them and the rhino tour is hugely on my list.
I will let you know how the tours go!
That sounds terrifying! I"m glad the benedryl worked! Does she carry an Epi?
She does carry an Epi pen at all times! We have never had a problem at Disney in all our trips except for this one time! Very scary!

Ooh, maybe this is when we'll cross paths! We're doing the 8:30 Future World tour, so if we get there early to check in we might see you and Andi!
That would be cool, are you doing the Undiscovered FW one again? That was a good one or is there another one?
If you end up at AK, we'll also be there in the evening, I think!
I hope there are several opportunities for us to meet up!
That's too bad! Ironically, 8/22 was when we originally wanted to do this tour and it wasn't available.
Oh shoot, did you call just recently? The CM told me only 10 people per tour and they fill up fast! Are you getting to do it? I hope so!

Me too! I always get so anxious, but it's also exciting too
Spoiler alert, FP went really well, more to come
Me too! Omg, FOMO is so real at Disney.
It’s so funny how I second guess and always want to add more, haha!
Oh no, that's terrible, that must have been extremely scary - and I don't blame you for being hesitant to return.

Now... if only we could get to August! Although I don't want to wish the summer away either... I just wish summer would consistently show up! I don't know about you, but here in NY it seems to only want to rain and be in the 60
It was scary!
I agree with you, I’m so excited but I don’t want to wish summer away! We haven’t even had summer yet, our weather has also be cool, highs in the 60’s and not much sun. Yuck!!

I heard some news today that SWGE Previews are coming for AP holders, I hope I works out for us, maybe we can work together to get in!!

Those looked really good!! Though I'm not sure about pineapple ....

Trying to catch up as usual...so much food to try lol
The nachos are so delicious, the pineapple salsa goes perfect on them, really tasty!
Thanks for cont. to read along on this long thread!!

Can’ Wait to see what you think about the DestiNations tour. I almost did it last month but once I added two DAH and snagged a Illuminations dessert party , thought adding that was too much for one trip . I did the unDiscovered Future World a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.
I will let you know! I’m really excited, we loved the Undiscovered FW tour in Epcot and some of the same CM’s designed this one so hoping it is as interesting as that one!! There are so many “extra” things nowadays!

Reactions: DLo
That would be cool, are you doing the Undiscovered FW one again? That was a good one or is there another one?

I'm doing it again :) Nathan has never been and I think he'd really enjoy it, plus I wouldn't mind getting the info again...especially since there are changes coming to the Future World area soon enough!

Oh shoot, did you call just recently? The CM told me only 10 people per tour and they fill up fast! Are you getting to do it? I hope so!

I called at 180 days, and probably 4-5 times since then in case of cancellations. But I did end up getting it booked for another day of our trip, fortunately, which will still work.

This is what I wrote for this day in my notes. I read Mr. Kamal’s fries are just plain now :confused3 I really wanted to try these with the tzatziki sauce, I hope it isn’t true!
Sadly, I think it is true.

giant King Triton calzone and I loved it!
I dream about this calzone!!! And literally want to go back just for that. So good!!!!

We will get some dinner at Captain Cooks. I will have the delicious pulled pork nachos and Andi will have some vegetarian dish.
IMG_Jun112019at83141PM.jpg
Also YUM!!!

Sadly, I think it is true.
Oh no, these have been on my to try list for awhile, I waited to long, bummer!!
I dream about this calzone!!! And literally want to go back just for that. So good!!!!
I agree, so delicious and such a fun meet and greet breakfast, Love getting to meet a couple Princes!
Also YUM!!!
I think these pulled pork nachos are my all time favorite QS meal!!

I am sure you are anxiously waiting for the AP previews to drop, I so want to get in one!!

Everything is a changing! I did our FP selections on Saturday and I changed many a things!!
Thank you to all of you reading along, now forget everything you read and start here! 😅 :hyper:
Yes indeed, I changed many things!! Shocking right, nay not so much!
And get this, there maybe more changes coming in the near future!! I am hoping with all my might, we get an AP PREVIEW for GALAXY EDGE!! I’m so flippin excited I needed to capitalize it!! I joined Twitter to get up to the minute notifications and I have Lesley on speed dial, haha! She knows things before anyone else!! Send me good vibes everyone!!

Here is a run down of the first 5 days and how something’s have changed!
8/17/19:
No big change here people!! I made FP for later in the day since we will be at Universal until about 5pm.
6-7pm = Figment, (May not use)
7-8pm = SE, love this will use
8-9pm = TT, fun at night if it is running!!
Dinner at Tangerine Cafe, Shawarma for all!!

8/18/19:
MK in the morning, yay!!
9:15-10:15 = HM, I hope we get a silly HM photo!!
10:45-11:45 = 7 Dwarfs, love this, Hi Ho!
11:45-12:45 = Splash, Satisfactual”
I hope to see @kastoney and @StarWarsMomofGirls! at MK, I think from talking with Ariella on the boards, they will be here this day!!
We will head out in the afternoon to rest at YC, I hope to sit out at the pool with our friends from Minnesota before our dinner at Via Napoli. ADR is at 7:25pm. Here are the four of us from a previous trip!
This was at Trattoria on the Boardwalk in February 2018!

8/19/19:
Early Morning Magic at TSL,
We will walk over from the YC and be there by 7:30am, my plan is to ride TSM as many times as possible and Slinky at least a few times! My reasoning is we have Slinky FP several days coming up and no TSM ones, boo!! I love both of these attractions. I really don’t care if we ride AS2, not my favorite except for the fun music! I want us to walk over to ToT right at 9am ride this and then head to the breakfast. We will leave after this and walk home! Take a nap:faint: before heading to AK!!
3:20-4:20 = Flight of Passage Pandora in its full glory!
4:25-5:25 = EE, I sit this out, Andi can ride twice, Yeti fun!
Dinner at Y&Y VIP style, well Landry card style!
6:00-7:00 = Dinosaur, “What could go wrong?”
Pandra at dark, thanks @pkondz! Tree of Life lit up as well
Maybe RoL from a stalker view, by Flame Tree, who knows, we are free style people, just kidding. Just serious, what do you all think we are?

8/20/19:
Garden Grill Breakfast at 9:10am, I am hoping to ride Soarin first, we maybe a little late for the 9:10 seating but not by much if we get on the ride straight away!! I would love to ride Lwtl before we leave! I may have been experiencing a brain fart when I did this day, I switched it up totally and made FP for HS. :confused3
9:30-10:30 = Star Tours, throwaway one
11:00-12:00 = ToT, arms up and look alive!
12:00-1:00 = Slinky, weeee..............
Back to YC after trying for a TSM for right after Slinky or no go! Rest up some before MNSSHP! If I want to meet the 7 Dwarfs we need to be at the park by 4pm, if I don’t want to wait for them, getting there between 5-6pm will be okay!!
Trick or Treat, PhotoPass ops, rides, fireworks, parade, show, then home after midnight, phew makes me tired and I am sitting on the couch:P

8/21/19:
Sleep in until 9am, luggage packed and to Bell service for our move to GF. Bon Voyage Breakfast at 10:10am, I made FP for HS again, I figure why not we are so close.
9:45-10:45 = Star Tours, another throw away sorry C3PO!
11:00-11:15 = Frozen Sing along, let our full bellies rest in aircon.
12:00-1:00 = Slinky, You got a friend in me!
Same scenario as yesterday, try for FP right away for TSM, if not we will head to GF, hoping our room is ready!!
Lounge in room, walk over to the Poly for supper!!

More to come soon!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter