Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I’m back to continue my plans............
I have the day off of work and have been up since 6am, my chores are done and my walk is done! It is time to dream about Disney and keep working on my plans!

I thought maybe the link for the SWGE previews would have dropped today and how perfect would that have been on my day off, to perfect I guess!

8/22/19:
This is an AK morning. We will need a little treat from Kusafiri bakery or Creature Comforts.
10:10-11:10 = Dinosaur, time to get our Dinosaur!
11:00 = Rhino tour, very excited for this
12:45-1:45 = FoP, um, um, um, hate the preshow!
1:45-2:45 = Kali, May change to Safari
Disney puts your tours on MDE, this is new, yay!
Dinner at Sanaa 5:35pm.
We will need a lunch snack somewhere in between, most likely at Satuli love it here!
I may change things up on this day and do Sanaa another day if Andi wants to hit up DS, this is also the last day we could go back to Universal so a few change ups may happen. We could take a bus to DS after dinner to look around and get some ice cream, May do this.

8/23/19:
MK for extra magic hour! It is so easy to get to MK from the Grand, literally 5 minutes as long as transportation (monorail) is working!
I added an afternoon Tea for us today at 12:30, I loved this so much in May and want to do again. Andi is excited for this and the tea room will serve a vegetarian option!

I still have our Ohana breakfast at 11:20am in case we change our minds, I doubt we will do this.
Rest for awhile then on to DHS! This would be the perfect time for an AP preview.
3:20-4:20 = ToT, love checking in this hotel!
4:50-5:50 = Slinky, “Welcome to Andi’s backyard”
5:55-6:55 = RnRc, Andi will be solo on this one!!
Hoping to get a TSM FP after this.
Sci-Fi dinner at 7:30, love the cheesy movie clips!!

8/24/19:
The DestiNations tour at Epcot, starts at 8:15, this is a 3 hour tour. Does anyone remember Gilligans Island, that was a 3 hour tour!
I am really excited to do this tour. The same CM’s that work on the Undiscovered Future World tour designed this one. The FW tour is awesome and I hope this one is as well!
Rest after this, QS lunch, maybe at the Grand or somewhere in Epcot! MK in the evening.
4:05-5:05 = HM, Don’t forget your death certificate!
5:05-6:05 = Big Thunder, Wildest ride in the Wilderness
6:05-7:05 = 7 Dwarfs, In the mine, in the mine!
Dinner at Tony’s 6:45pm, picked this for the vegetarian choices and my fear of Skippers (allergy problems).

8/25/19:
AK
in the morning.
10:05-11:05 = Dinosaur “a heck of a paleontologist if I do say”
11:15-12:15 = FoP, “um and fly”
1:25-1:40 = The Animation Experience at Rafiki’s planet watch
I am excited for this new attraction, hope it is fun!!
The rest of the day is open, we will see what strikes our fancy!

8/26/19:
Our last day! MK in the am
We will meet Mickey and Minnie right at 9am
9:15-10:15 = Peter Pan, Here we gooooo!
11:25-12:25 = Big Thunder, Wildest ride......
12:25-1:25 = Pirates, “We wants the rum”
I have a breakfast for CP at 10:30 and a lunch at 11:35 there as well, we will decide the day before which one to do.
Our DME will pick us up around 3:30. We will hang in MK until the last possible moment!

It’s always sad to leave!
Stay tuned for my thoughts on transportation, lodging, food, and hopefully news on the SWGE preview!!

Sounds like a fantastic trip! I was surprised to see my rhino tour show up in MDE too, I was going to surprise my Dad with it but now he knows. Well, he knows we have a tour but not what it's all about ;)

Thank you to all of you reading along, now forget everything you read and start here! 😅 :hyper:
:lmao:
And get this, there maybe more changes coming in the near future!! I am hoping with all my might, we get an AP PREVIEW for GALAXY EDGE!! I’m so flippin excited I needed to capitalize it!! I joined Twitter to get up to the minute notifications and I have Lesley on speed dial, haha! She knows things before anyone else!! Send me good vibes everyone!!
Sending good vibes!
Pandora in its full glory!
I'm sorry, where?
Pandra at dark, thanks @pkondz!
You're welcome, and... that's better.
I have the day off of work and have been up since 6am,
You're doing "day off" wrong.
I added an afternoon Tea for us today at 12:30,
Nice! I really enjoyed that.
Does anyone remember Gilligans Island, that was a 3 hour tour!
Remember it?
I've seen the island (from a distance), and I can sing from memory both versions of the theme song.
Our last day!
boo!

I have heard that is a fun ride, I need to see Radiator Springs someday, last time I was there Cars was not even imagined yet!

You could come in November when I'm there!! I keep trying to convince everyone to go :rotfl2:

We have done the party twice in August and twice in October, loved them all!!

And the only time I've done it is November 1! A little weird, but still fun.

I have the day off of work and have been up since 6am,

So much better than night shift... sleep the day away on your off days.

This sounds so much fun and people have been giving it great reviews!

7 Dwarfs, In the mine, in the mine!

Where a million diamonds.... SHIIIINE!

“um and fly”

Nooooo not him

Nothing like FP day to change everything up!! Let's see what plans you ended up with...

8/21/19:
Sleep in until 9am, luggage packed and to Bell service for our move to GF. Bon Voyage Breakfast at 10:10am, I made FP for HS again, I figure why not we are so close.
9:45-10:45 = Star Tours, another throw away sorry C3PO!
11:00-11:15 = Frozen Sing along, let our full bellies rest in aircon.
12:00-1:00 = Slinky, You got a friend in me!

We may still be at DHS by the time you end up there. :) I hope you have a great breakfast—that's such a great character meal. :)

8/22/19:
This is an AK morning.

We're still at AK this morning, too, as far as I know :)

I am really excited to do this tour. The same CM’s that work on the Undiscovered Future World tour designed this one. The FW tour is awesome and I hope this one is as well!

I'm really interested to see what you think of this tour! I'd like to book it for our next trip after August (which is looking like maybe December.) I bet it will be wonderful!

I gave it another try calling this afternoon because it would have been neat if I could get this tour when we'd wanted it and we'd even be on the same one! Still, no luck. (On that note, if you happen to cancel or reschedule this tour, let me know so I can snag your spots! :rotfl2:) I'm sure it'll be an awesome tour! Maybe I'll get a chance to ask you about it and pick your brain before we go on it the following week! :hyper:

Your plans sound great!! Very jealous of your trip and that you are staying at GF, loved staying there this past weekend!

I really hope they drop the passholder previews soon so I can stop stressing about it! I'm just glad DH and I both have passes now because I couldn't even consider Toy Storys before!

All your plans sound great.

Fingers crossed on the AP previews. It will be so cool like you get to do that! I hope it drops soon so that everyone can stop being on edge with every notification. :-)

I have the day off of work and have been up since 6am, my chores are done and my walk is done! It is time to dream about Disney and keep working on my plans!
I've been doing the same thing today!
This is an AK morning. We will need a little treat from Kusafiri bakery or Creature Comforts.
10:10-11:10 = Dinosaur, time to get our Dinosaur!
12:45-1:45 = FoP, um, um, um, hate the preshow!
1:45-2:45 = Kali, May change to Safari
Disney puts your tours on MDE, this is new, yay!
Sounds like a great AK morning!
I added an afternoon Tea for us today at 12:30, I loved this so much in May and want to do again. Andi is excited for this and the tea room will serve a vegetarian option!
Love this too! I was so excited when Bill asked to try this on our anniversary trip. :)
The DestiNations tour at Epcot, starts at 8:15, this is a 3 hour tour. Does anyone remember Gilligans Island, that was a 3 hour tour!
:laughing:........loved Gilligan!!
Our last day! MK in the am
We will meet Mickey and Minnie right at 9am
9:15-10:15 = Peter Pan, Here we gooooo!
11:25-12:25 = Big Thunder, Wildest ride......
12:25-1:25 = Pirates, “We wants the rum”
I have a breakfast for CP at 10:30 and a lunch at 11:35 there as well, we will decide the day before which one to do.
A perfect last morning!

Sounds like a fantastic trip! I was surprised to see my rhino tour show up in MDE too, I was going to surprise my Dad with it but now he knows. Well, he knows we have a tour but not what it's all about ;)
Thank you! I was happy to see the tours show up in my MDE. I use to worry about that, Disney didn’t even send an email about the tours. It was old school all the way writing down the confirmation # and hoping you didn’t need it, haha!
I have heard such good things about the Rhino tour and I was excited to get a spot for it.

Sending good vibes!
Fingers crossed I get in!;)
I'm sorry, where?
Forgive me the “o” is silent!
You're welcome, and... that's better.
Ahh sounds so much better now!
You're doing "day off" wrong.
Isn’t that the truth, if I could sleep in until 7am, what joy that would be::yes::
Nice! I really enjoyed that.
I’m excited to do the tea again, I really enjoyed it!
Remember it?
I've seen the island (from a distance), and I can sing from memory both versions of the theme song.
I couldn’t get the theme song out of my head when I said a three hour tour! I loved that show!
Last days are sad even in a pre trip scenario!!

You could come in November when I'm there!! I keep trying to convince everyone to go
When in November? Andi and I have thought about going around Thanksgiving for her break!
And the only time I've done it is November 1! A little weird, but still fun.
Halloween in August and November is awesome when it is at Disney!!
So much better than night shift... sleep the day away on your off days.
I remember those times! The dreaded sleep day when you switched from nights to days, yuck! I hated it so much I worked straight nights for about 4 years. I’m much older than you but I don’t miss rotating shifts. My 8-4:30 with every 4th weekend is so nice now!
This sounds so much fun and people have been giving it great reviews!
We really lucked out getting into the Rhino tour on this day, I did t realize how fast it fills up!
Where a million diamonds.... SHIIIINE!
That is such a fun experience in the mine!
Nooooo not him
He is so annoying 🙁😖

Nothing like FP day to change everything up!! Let's see what plans you ended up with...

We may still be at DHS by the time you end up there. :) I hope you have a great breakfast—that's such a great character meal. :)

We're still at AK this morning, too, as far as I know :)

I'm really interested to see what you think of this tour! I'd like to book it for our next trip after August (which is looking like maybe December.) I bet it will be wonderful!
All of a sudden I can’t multi quote now:confused3
I always end up changing things with FP
Yay! It sounds like we maybe in some places where we can meet up! I was also hoping Tracy, you and I could get a snack or cold beverage together and visit a little more, hoping that works out!
I will let you know about the WS tour. I swear the CM told me it was 3 hours when I called except I went on line and it says 4.5 hours. I’m confused now because with the meal at Rose and Crown it was 5 hours. I think they may not have updated the website. Either way we will love it I’m sure!

I gave it another try calling this afternoon because it would have been neat if I could get this tour when we'd wanted it and we'd even be on the same one! Still, no luck. (On that note, if you happen to cancel or reschedule this tour, let me know so I can snag your spots! :rotfl2:) I'm sure it'll be an awesome tour! Maybe I'll get a chance to ask you about it and pick your brain before we go on it the following week! :hyper:
Keep trying! I don’t think we will cancel but if something changed I would let you know. I’m so excited for it and didn’t realize how few spots there are for this, we really lucked out. I must have called at the right time when someone else canceled!

Forgive me the “o” is silent!
::yes::
Ahh sounds so much better now!
Doesn't it, though?
Isn’t that the truth, if I could sleep in until 7am, what joy that would be::yes::
I can!
I just have to stay up for a few days, to do it.
I couldn’t get the theme song out of my head when I said a three hour tour! I loved that show!
::yes::

Miss it too. Should see about getting the DVD set. :)

Your plans sound great!! Very jealous of your trip and that you are staying at GF, loved staying there this past weekend!

I really hope they drop the passholder previews soon so I can stop stressing about it! I'm just glad DH and I both have passes now because I couldn't even consider Toy Storys before!
I am excited to hear about your June trip, it sounds like it was amazing! We love the GF. The first time we checked out the lobby, Andi was like I wouldn’t want to stay here it seems to snobby. She sure changed her mind when we stayed and now it is one of her favorites. I didn’t get that vibe at all when staying there.

I would think they will drop the previews this week coming up! Let’s hope it works in our favor!!

All your plans sound great.

Fingers crossed on the AP previews. It will be so cool like you get to do that! I hope it drops soon so that everyone can stop being on edge with every notification. :-)
:thanks: I like our plans for this trip, August is so hot and we do like to pace ourselves and hang out in the room mid day

Keep those fingers crossed for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter