Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Since I'm 60 pages behind, I'm just going to jump in on the August trip
Looking back now, Andi and I would much prefer checking out Oga’s Cantina. Oh well, we are in! I am hoping, if I ask nice, we can look into the Cantina since we won’t be building a lightsaber.:darth:
Uh oh... The lightsaber would be cool to do, but $200 because you hit the wrong button? No thanks! Hopefully they'll let you look in.
I still like plastic straws, please don’t hate me!
I don't hate. I agree!
SE for Andi.
That's the one I wanted!!!!
To be honest, I can’t figure out the standard rooms on TP and I don’t want to request something that isn’t standard?
I've found that to be a problem too. I wish that they'd clearly label the rooms as they are labeled by Disney... and then once you select that classification that you booked then they can break it down by beds/layouts. It is kind of confusing and difficult to make sure that the TP room request matches what you actually booked.

My productivity for several hours was quite dismal haha!
You were in good company, trust me! :rotfl: I think I actually answered a phone call "Can't talk right now" :laughing:

AP’s make it so easy to plan more trips!
It's so true! A little dangerous, too, huh? :rolleyes1

It is coming fast now, I have to work pretty mu
It's coming so fast! Especially now that it's August!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: You're right, working each day will make it get here that much quicker!

Got the resort, lining up where kids will stay, just need tickets. Looking like an 85% done deal for the 18-21st :thumbsup2
I think it's official now?! YAY!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Yay finally SWGE preview

You were in good company, trust me! :rotfl: I think I actually answered a phone call "Can't talk right now" :laughing:

It's so true! A little dangerous, too, huh? :rolleyes1

It's coming so fast! Especially now that it's August!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: You're right, working each day will make it get here that much quicker!

I think it's official now?! YAY!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
[/QUOTE]
Yay!
:yay::dogdance: Disney Time is coming soon!

Since I'm 60 pages behind, I'm just going to jump in on the August trip
I sure don’t blame you, my January TR morphed into 3 TR’s and my PTR o_O
Uh oh... The lightsaber would be cool to do, but $200 because you hit the wrong button? No thanks! Hopefully they'll let you look in.
I’m very happy I got in but I definitely panicked and picked whatever just so I could confirm and get my spot:rotfl:
I don't hate. I agree!
The paper straws just fall apart!
That's the one I wanted!!!!
Andi loves Epcot and SE! She was happy I got that one for her!
I've found that to be a problem too. I wish that they'd clearly label the rooms as they are labeled by Disney... and then once you select that classification that you booked then they can break it down by beds/layouts. It is kind of confusing and
I agree! Seriously the YC room finder doesn’t seem to work at all, I just requested upper floor and will hope for the best. I’m sure we will be miles from the lobby!:bitelip:

Thanks for checking out my thread and commenting I really enjoy all the comments!
Stay tuned for my TR when I return!!

Just popping in to say HI, Caroline! Trying to get all caught up today.
Hi Liesa!!
I hope your summer is going well, How is the roommate working out?
Hopefully well!
I wish our trips overlapped again!
Keep me in mind in the future if you do a solo trip I would love to hang out with you on another trip!

We did it!! We got in the preview for SWGE, yay!
This is literally how I felt once I got it booked!

We have had AP’s for 3 years and have never been down at WDW to participate in an AP preview or AP evening at one of the parks, this is indeed, very exciting :dogdance:
And exciting to take advantage of the AP perks!!!

Looking back now, Andi and I would much prefer checking out Oga’s Cantina. Oh well, we are in! I am hoping, if I ask nice, we can look into the Cantina since we won’t be building a lightsaber.:darth:
Bummer. Maybe they will. It can't hurt to ask.

Snack one for me, SE for Andi.
I tried and tried to get that snack one! Lucky

I have decided not to use TP for a room request at YC and just requested higher floor. To be honest, I can’t figure out the standard rooms on TP and I don’t want to request something that isn’t standard?
I did it once, and I don't think I will do it it again. It is just disappointing when you don't get what you wanted. I find it better to just get what we get.

Hello Caroline!! I just read all your wonderful trip plans, and am jealous, ha. You two will have such an amazing time, I'm so thrilled for you and excited to read that TR when all is said and done
:yay: Your plans are getting me so excited for you! PS: do and Andi do the State Fair at all? Just curious....

This is literally how I felt once I got it booked!
I was having serious FOMO when you all were getting in and I couldn’t even get to the link! I’m so glad I got through!
And exciting to take advantage of the AP perks!!!
I agree! I think they should have way more perks!
Bummer. Maybe they will. It can't hurt to ask.
I am going to ask, we really just want to look inside!
tried and tried to get that snack one! Lucky
I didn’t even think I got it with the stupid IT glitches!
did it once, and I don't think I will do it it again. It is just disappointing when you don't get what you wanted. I find it better to just get what we get.
The first couple times I did it I got either my exact request or close to it, I was hooked, then it went downhill from there!

See ya real soon!!

Hello Caroline!! I just read all your wonderful trip plans, and am jealous, ha. You two will have such an amazing time, I'm so thrilled for you and excited to read that TR when all is said and done
:yay: Your plans are getting me so excited for you! PS: do and Andi do the State Fair at all? Just curious....
Thank you so much! We are getting excited! I will write a TR about our adventures!

Love the State Fair! I haven’t been the last few years, mostly because we have been in Florida! Andi might go with friends around Labor Day. I will miss out this year!

Hi Liesa!!
I hope your summer is going well, How is the roommate working out?
Hopefully well!
I wish our trips overlapped again!
Keep me in mind in the future if you do a solo trip I would love to hang out with you on another trip!
She had to move out after only 3 weeks. :( she got a cyst in her ear and had to go back to Kansas City to have surgery. Then I tried to Airbnb, but got busted with my management, so in the end I got another (additional) job to fill in my 5th day a week. So now, starting August 27th, I'll be working 5 days/week. The bonus is that I"ll be per diem, which makes bank. An $8 increase to my hourly. WOOT!! Not happy about more hours, but we do what we gotta do.

I will totally keep you in mind!! I'd love a little trip with both you and our little Molly!! Such a darling.

She had to move out after only 3 weeks. :( she got a cyst in her ear and had to go back to Kansas City to have surgery. Then I tried to Airbnb, but got busted with my management, so in the end I got another (additional) job to fill in my 5th day a week. So now, starting August 27th, I'll be working 5 days/week. The bonus is that I"ll be per diem, which makes bank. An $8 increase to my hourly. WOOT!! Not happy about more hours, but we do what we gotta do.

I will totally keep you in mind!! I'd love a little trip with both you and our little Molly!! Such a darling.
Boo on having to work more but yay for the hourly increase with per diem!

I would love another trip with you and cutie pie Molly!

Bags are packed and I am ready for my trip!!

I have to work Mon-Thur. so I need to be ready.

I’m getting so excited! I actually haven’t changed or added anything since the last update.

I did try to change NRJ to FOP, however, no luck yet.

I have been reading about the Orlando Magical Dining and several DS restaurants participate. It is a prix fixe meal for $35. Jaleo’s menu looks really good for the price. We may try to do this, other than that nothing new added!

Thank you to Everyone reading along! I will link my new TR in here when I return!

Hope to see quite a few Disers on this trip and hopefully we can visit for a little and get some photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter