Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

In exactly 3 weeks from today, I will be at WDW for the Epic Dis girls trip! This is so exciting! It will be a first for me in many ways. I will be traveling solo, lodging with 2 ladies I have never met in person, doing two dessert parties and eating at several new places!
I am so excited. Can't wait to see you again!!!! Its been way too long.

I used @Cloe Colton trick of not wearing out my arm on the practice round and I still did about the same but I do believe my arm was less sore!
What a great trick I'll have to remember that one.

img_apr112019at71021pm-jpg.394009
I hadn't seen this one before. Love it!

We had decided on Raglan Road in DS and then Andi changes her mind and wants to go to T-Rex:confused3, a carnivore’s dream. Oh well, we can use the Landry card and not make a reservation. I really wanted RR.
I'm gonna guess you were right and Raglan would have been the better choice.

I really felt bad and wished I could have stopped it! The parents were actually laughing at first until they heard me tell him to stop that!
I seriously cannot believe parents could 1) condone such behavior and 2) laugh at it! My parents would have been horrified, apologized profusely, and marched me right back to the room for the rest of the day. Wait a second - this actually would not have happened at all because my parents taught me respect!

In exactly 3 weeks from today, I will be at WDW for the Epic Dis girls trip!
YAY!!! I so wish I was going! Graduation is May 10 though... so my days of being at the mercy of my school schedule will soon be over!

I will be the mom of the group so it will be similar to having Andi with me, haha!
:rotfl:

It will be another first for the Star Wars Dessert Party.
Yay! I did this last May and LOVED it! The food was awesome :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I had her pose in front of the checkerboard wall, in hopes of starting a new craze!
I promise to help keep the craze alive :laughing: ;)

They had a preview of Dumbo in the theater, we didn’t go but got a picture.
I don't think I can see this movie... it's one thing to watch a cartoon mother elephant get separated from its baby, but when it looks real?! Pass :faint:

We decided to sit by the theater, RIP Great Movie Ride:sad:
I will never get over this!!!!! :sad:

Loved your photos! You and Andi really take some great ones :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hello Everyone

For all you Game of Thrones fans, how excited are we for tonight! I am beyond excited!! I’m waiting for family to come and visit for a BBQ tonight and I have some time to update before they arrive!

When I left off, Andi and I were taking a Lyft ride to AK. We arrived before 11am. We got into the park fairly quickly and the first thing we see is Kevin! She is walking right up to us, this was fun. I was so excited I forgot to snap a picture right away. I did get one but not the best.
IMG_Apr142019at111758AM.jpg
It was warm today and we were loving the sun. We both wanted a night blossom and an early lunch at Satuli Canteen. I purchased our night blossoms and we headed into Satuli.
IMG_Apr142019at111830AM.jpg
The place was not busy at this early lunch hour. We ordered our food and found a place to sit all very quickly. Can anyone guess what I had? I went with the kids hot dog meal,:rotfl:it is the Teylu All Beef Hot Dog wrapped in dough, this comes with the vegetable chips, grapes, and a small water. Andi had the Satuli bowl with Chili-spiced Tofu, rice and black beans, and the creamy herb dressing. Both of our meals were very good!
Andi noticed how small our night blossoms were from the last time, I found a picture of the first one we had and yes it was way smaller. It did taste really good on this warm day.
We were very satisfied with this QS meal and we didn’t have to wait long or get spit on to get it:thumbsup2
IMG_Apr142019at111954AM.jpg
IMG_Apr142019at111919AM.jpg
We headed out of Pandora and slowly made our way to Dinoland, we checked out a few stores along the way. I noticed Launchpad McDuck did not have a long wait and I convinced Andi to meet him. It was a fun meet, he showed us all his travels and his crash landings!
IMG_Apr142019at112420AM.jpg
Dinosaur FP was up next, this was the longest FP line we waited in, it do move fairly fast. We had a great ride as usual! We do love this bumpy ride.
IMG_Apr142019at112024AM.jpg
Dinoland was so busy, it actually felt like a crazy carnival :crazy2:
We took our time and wandered up through Asia and passed the “little gorillas”:rotfl:
We spent some time in Africa, I love the atmosphere here and the shop with the bakery items and clothes. It was time for our Safari now. It was enjoyable as usual. I don’t take many pictures anymore, I just try to enjoy the ride!

It was hot for us pale northerners today, 84 with the glorious sun in full on mode! It was time to stop in Creatures Comforts and pick up some ice water. The Macaw’s were all out by the tree of life, we watched this for awhile, such a pretty bird!
IMG_Apr142019at111733AM.jpg
We took the long way to Pandora, the quiet bridge from Africa, love this! The park can be super busy and you walk on this bridge and it is so peaceful. We took a few pictures and headed into Pandora.
IMG_Apr142019at112113AM.jpg
IMG_Apr142019at112137AM.jpg
It was time for our last FP, NRJ. I couldn’t get FoP for today and I do enjoy this peaceful river journey. We did have 2 more people in the boat with us:sad2: They were two ladies, chaperoning their kids band. They were from Wisconsin and having a blast so far at AK. Fun to talk with, they did not live to far from Andi’s college. They thought this was going to be a wild ride, they asked “how wet are we going to get?” :laughing: No getting wet on this calm ride.
IMG_Apr142019at112223AM.jpg
After our ride, we slowly made our way out of the park. We did stop for a photo with the tree of life, the pictures were not good! Oh well, at least we have quite a few in this area already!

We had good bus mojo and did not have to wait long for our ride back to CSR! Again, to let people know, this resort is such a great location, none of the parks are very far away!

Time to put our feet up and relax!

lol.....I wasn't sure of his name!!!!

Yes, you`ll have a blast I`m sure...….

So excited!!!! We don't get it till 2am tomorrow morning....so Kyle is getting up at 5 instead of 6 to watch it before he goes to work and avoids spoilers.....so I said I`d get up with him.....crazy!!!

There are some episodes I just can`t rewatch…….The Red Wedding for one.....and the one where Melisandre convinced Stannis Baratheon to do what he did to his daughter (in case anyone hasn't seen it yet)

Love Tyrrion though.....Kyle said he would become my favourite character despite my phobia......and he was right!!! yes, there have been loads of shows on tv talking about it and showing clips of favourite parts......so, yes, like you....so excited!!!!
We are so similar I can’t watch the red wedding or the one with Stannis’s daughter! Tyrion is also one of my favorites, such an amazing character, I also love Jon Snow, his character and to look at! I think the Battle of the Bastards is one of my favorite episodes! Not all the fighting, just the awesome way this was filmed and how fierce Jon is!! Tyrion is my son Jack’s favorite also!
Ha! I would be up at that hour with you if I couldn’t see it before!!

We will stay for some of EMH (since it is ending in MK at night), not happy with this announcement!

This really upset me. I feel like Disney is starting to take away the benefits of staying on site so they can make extra money charging for DAH...

I am very excited and grateful to be included in this trip. Some of the ladies went above and beyond to plan our itineraries and I want to say Thank you!

Ditto!!!!

For all you Game of Thrones fans, how excited are we for tonight! I am beyond excited!! I’m waiting for family to come and visit for a BBQ tonight and I have some time to update before they arrive!

We actually got snow today, but Tuesday is going to be 70. Go figure!! I feel it's totally appropriate that we got snow since "winter is coming." I cannot wait until GOT!!!!!!!

Meanwhile in MK..................

Andi was having a ball, she said, It was deserted. She was able to walk on Splash, Space, PoTC, HM, and Big Thunder. Not only were these all walk on, she was the only one on most of them. Hence the Hilarious Andi Photos!!:jumping1:

So fun! We were at MK this day too! It was my husband's and kid's first day EVER at WDW ...so we braved it! Made it until 3pm ...soaked to the bone, but did SO much. Definitely had to rearrange some of our trip after this to make sure we could catch HEA later in the week ...but seeing MK in a torrential downpour with very few people was something else!

Glad Andi had fun! Such fun photos :rotfl2:

Our first stop was Soarin, we planned to do stand by. The line was not to bad at this time. We got into the theater on concourse A, row 3, not the best spot but okay. We were seated and waiting to take off, when all of a sudden an alarm started going off! We sat for a few minutes and the lights came on. We were instructed to follow the CM out of the building! We were evacuated to an area behind Soarin, we passed a cm parking lot and corralled in a back area by Figment.

So crazy! My husband and son were also on Soarin' when it was evacuated that morning!

We took the monorail to the Poly, big mistake! It was so crowded with rude pushy people. We get on way in the back and at the TCC a mom, dad, and kid get on. We should have just got off here and walked, we didn’t another big mistake! The kid was around 4 and the parents totally ignored him, he comes up to Andi and starts spitting on her, yes actual gobs of spit. She started to freak out a little (all inside). It was so crowded we couldn’t really move, I told him not to do that and finally the dad said something, it was a little late. We got off and Andi said she was having a panic attack from this, yikes. I calmed her down and she went in the bathroom to get cleaned up. All I can say is how rude and what is wrong with people!!

OMG!!! This is the most disgusting thing I have read all day. This is horrible. Thank goodness she was able to brush it off and enjoy her meal.

When I left off, Andi and I were taking a Lyft ride to AK. We arrived before 11am. We got into the park fairly quickly and the first thing we see is Kevin! She is walking right up to us, this was fun. I was so excited I forgot to snap a picture right away. I did get one but not the best.
Love Kevin!

Andi had the Satuli bowl with Chili-spiced Tofu, rice and black beans, and the creamy herb dressing. Both of our meals were very good!
That's the same meal I had in August and I really enjoyed it!

I noticed Launchpad McDuck did not have a long wait and I convinced Andi to meet him. It was a fun meet, he showed us all his travels and his crash landings!
I met with Launchpad too.....such a fun meet!

It was hot for us pale northerners today, 84 with the glorious sun in full on mode! It was time to stop in Creatures Comforts and pick up some ice water. The Macaw’s were all out by the tree of life, we watched this for awhile, such a pretty bird!
The Macaws are beautiful!

It was time for our last FP, NRJ. I couldn’t get FoP for today and I do enjoy this peaceful river journey. We did have 2 more people in the boat with us:sad2: They were two ladies, chaperoning their kids band. They were from Wisconsin and having a blast so far at AK. Fun to talk with, they did not live to far from Andi’s college. They thought this was going to be a wild ride, they asked “how wet are we going to get?” :laughing: No getting wet on this calm ride.
NRJ is so mellow.

We had good bus mojo and did not have to wait long for our ride back to CSR! Again, to let people know, this resort is such a great location, none of the parks are very far away!
Great to know about CSR!

What a great day at AK. Its such a great park for taking it slow and winding your way through all the nooks and crannies.

5/1/2019. Arrival Day. I arrive at 1:30pm, I will take the ME to The YC, this resort is another first for me!
I will meet my two roommates in person (I say this because I feel like I know them very well from their texts and TR’s.) My roommates are Molly and Lesley. Both are quite a bit younger than me, Molly is the same age as my son Jack! I will be the mom of the group so it will be similar to having Andi with me, haha!
I think we are all young at heart though!

I am so excited. Can't wait to see you again!!!! Its been way too long
Me too!! We will have so much fun!

I'm gonna guess you were right and Raglan would have been the better choice.
You got that right!

What a great day at AK. Its such a great park for taking it slow and winding your way through all the nooks and crannies.
It is the one Park I can just meander about and not feel like I am missing anything!

I seriously cannot believe parents could 1) condone such behavior and 2) laugh at it! My parents would have been horrified, apologized profusely, and marched me right back to the room for the rest of the day. Wait a second - this actually would not have happened at all because my parents taught me respect!

YAY!!! I so wish I was going! Graduation is May 10 though... so my days of being at the mercy of my school schedule will soon be over!

:rotfl:

Yay! I did this last May and LOVED it! The food was awesome :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I promise to help keep the craze alive :laughing: ;)

I don't think I can see this movie... it's one thing to watch a cartoon mother elephant get separated from its baby, but when it looks real?! Pass :faint:

I will never get over this!!!!! :sad:

Loved your photos! You and Andi really take some great ones :goodvibes:goodvibes
My quoting quit working! I sure hope we never experience such bad behavior again!
I’m so glad we will meet in August and congrats on graduation, such an accomplishment!
Nice to hear you enjoyed the Star Wars Dessert party.
I think Andi’s outfit really worked with the checkerboard wall
I’m with you, I would be a blubbering basket case in the Dumbo movie!

This really upset me. I feel like Disney is starting to take away the benefits of staying on site so they can make extra money charging for DAH...
I am peeved about this, they have scaled back so much with the EMH and now Epcot will be the only park with evening EMH!

We actually got snow today, but Tuesday is going to be 70. Go figure!! I feel it's totally appropriate that we got snow since "winter is coming." I cannot wait until GOT!!!!!!!
I’m so sick of snow! It was fun to see GOT last night, I wish it wasn’t ending!

She is absolutely adorable!!!
I think so!

Yes, come!!!!
It does sound so tempting, I just am a little nervous taking a Lyft by myself back to YC, silly I’m sure!

Umm, I turn 50 in July. YIKES!!!!
My Birthday is in July!! I will say your turning 50 is still younger than me!!

We really enjoyed our stay there in July of 2017.
I was pleasantly surprised with our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter