Beware of the blue bottles!

Shellyred8

I'd rather be at Disney
We recently did a split stay where we moved twice during our trip, so we were in 3 different rooms. We were in BWV and BLT. At each place we got a new set of toiletries. It looks like they are in the process of switching to blue containers instead of the green ones. Since we had so many extras, we brought some home with us. The top seam on 3 of the blue bottles was not sealed properly and thus leaked. We had them all in a ziploc bag, just in case this ever happens, and it's a good thing we did this time. I've never had issues with the green bottles, so I was surprised by the issue with so many of the blue bottles.

Anyway, just wanted to give y'all a heads-up.

Yikes, I meant to put this in the Disney Resorts section. I've sent a communication to the admins to see if they can move it.

Yup. Had the same issue coming home with them last week. Fortunately, they were in ziploc bags. It was the shower gel top that opened and squirted all over the bag. The closure seems quite loose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter