BFF Trip in November

arfisher12

Earning My Ears
Hi- Welcome this is my first pre-trip report EVER, but I Thought it would be fun ! My best friend and are both in our later end of 20's Decieded to go to WDW and a disney cruise this November ! I am extremely excited as this will be my 5th trip to WDW, and I cant get enough. I dont care what people say but I love WDW and will always want to get back. As of right now we are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, which is a resort I LOVE. I know many people really dont like the mods, but I like to have a little bit of luxary without having to pay. The resort may change depending the discounts that corss your fingers will be released Early Aug. Anyhow, I need your help, My BFF birthday is in Aug, and want to get her a present to use at Disney. What are your thoughts? I was thinking of a pedicure at the Grand Flordian Spa, because after wlaking around the parks we could all use a pedicure. Although I do think they should offer mini pedicure salons at each park. I would sign up for one everyday, but opps I am off topic again. So what are your thoughts? Tomorrow I will be writting about our dining reservations so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter