BH 90210 Re-boot

AlohaNow

DIS Veteran
Can anyone explain to me why I am so stupidly excited to watch this on Wednesday night? I have the DVR set to tape all six episodes, but I have a feeling it will ultimately be disappointing and I probably won't get to them all. But I am definitely watching the first one on Wednesday! Who's with me?

me too, and I'm another OG who followed the gang on TV right from the start. I managed to find the OG series on DVD boxsets and have all 10 seasons.

I also watched the 90210 series and then bought all 5 seasons on DVD.

I was wondering when the new reboot is starting on American TV and now I know. I doubt if I will get to see it on TV here in Ireland, so I'm probably going to have to wait for the DVD release sometime in 2020.

My understanding is that the show isn't exactly a reboot of 90210...rather it is a show where the actors play themselves and it is about the actors reuniting at a fan convention and then deciding to try and reboot the show and all the drama that goes along with the competing personalites of Hollywood actors and dealing with the death of one of the main actors (Luke Perry).

I watched this series, my vividest memory was having it one evening and being so dizzy, the next morning I did a pregnancy test and found out number 2 was on the way, lol such a strange memory to put with a TV show and remembering it 27 years later lol.
I will tune in.

I will be checking it out. I watched on and off throughout he series, but really got back into it the last 2-3 years it was on.

I am very excited. I was the exact same age as the characters and never missed an episode. I actually watched the first few episodes over the weekend on Amazon Prime. Love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter