BH 90210 Re-boot

So I finally just caught up on my DVR and I’m bummed it’s over already. Crappy ending. Wish it was a little more eventful. I so want Brandon and Kelly together. Ian’s situation is hysterical and I agree, couldn’t see it happening any other way. So, I’m confused as to the whole David’s son now possibly being Brandon’s!! What?!!! I hate when random things are thrown into shows. I love how Jennie just walked away from the bodyguard and he just sat there and disappears!!! Only TV!!!!! And the whole Brenda and Brandon kissing!!!! OMG I actually closed my eyes and started screaming 😂 😂 Talk about awkward!!! I hope it comes back on sooner than later and I hope the season isn’t as short! I feel like they tried to cram too much into too few episodes. I enjoyed it though, it was cool looking at them through a different angle.

Ian, Jennie, and BAG are probably my favorites. I could do without the others to be honest.

Ian, Jennie, and BAG are probably my favorites. I could do without the others to be honest.

Tori's seems awkwardly true (which it may not be, but feels like it) so it is uncomfortable to watch.

I like Brandon, so I don't mind his storyline.

Andrea's . . . feels . . . so . . . forced. That is my least favorite.

Shannon, meh. That's all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter