BH 90210 Re-boot

I am another one who is enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Bring on another season! But for me, they could leave Shannon Doherty out of it and I would be much happier, lol

So plot question: the young kid appears to be stalking Brian Austin Green. Did that happen in real life?

Speaking of Tori's lips, does it seem like to anyone else that in some scenes, you can really see the work or botox she has had done and in other scenes she looks much more natural? Maybe I am just getting used to her "new" look.

Speaking of Tori's lips, does it seem like to anyone else that in some scenes, you can really see the work or botox she has had done and in other scenes she looks much more natural? Maybe I am just getting used to her "new" look.

Haven't paid much attention to it to be honest.

OMG... I’m so happy I found this board because I’m totally geeking out over this reboot!!! I’m loving it so far!!!!!

I have to say it’s getting better each episode. I love Ian/Steve and find it funny that his “enhanced” self is just what I imagine an older Steve would be.

I am excited for Shannon to start being part of the group. I have always liked the characters she played on 90210 and Charmed. I felt like the story lines on both shows went down after she left.

Aw Man, no comments about this week?
It seems like it’s going downhill a little bit. There’s way too many ‘dudes’ and ‘babes’..very cliche Hollywood.

Also, I know they can’t talk about it every week but it seems like they’re acting like Luke never even existed. Someone should have said something, at least at the photo shoot.

This week's episode was pretty slow moving, but ended with an interesting twist. But I'm still here for it, still in for the last two episodes!

I'm still enjoying it. It's fun and campy with soap opera twists.
Me too...I really like it. My 21yo daughter was sitting with me while I watched today and was like what the heck is this?? Who are these people and what is going on? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter