Bibbibi bobbidi boutique and Cinderellas Royal Table

MaryMichelotti

Earning My Ears
I just booked a bibbidi appt at 9:05 am and then breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table for 9:50. My daughter will just be doing the crown package. I read it should only take 30 mins to 45 mins. Is this perfect timing or cutting it to close in your opinion?

You might be okay! I used to work at BBB and they taught us to do each princess's makeover in about 30 minutes, and it helps that it's an early morning reservation. The only reason I can think of that would make it last longer is if your princess has really difficult/super long hair. It helps SO much if her hair is brushed and as free of tangles as possible! You might tell the hostess that you have reservations at CRT so they can do what they can to be as efficient as possible. If it were me, I would also try to arrive early to BBB just because SO many things seem to happen along the way when you are hurrying to get somewhere at Disney. Have so much fun!!

You might be okay! I used to work at BBB and they taught us to do each princess's makeover in about 30 minutes, and it helps that it's an early morning reservation. The only reason I can think of that would make it last longer is if your princess has really difficult/super long hair. It helps SO much if her hair is brushed and as free of tangles as possible! You might tell the hostess that you have reservations at CRT so they can do what they can to be as efficient as possible. If it were me, I would also try to arrive early to BBB just because SO many things seem to happen along the way when you are hurrying to get somewhere at Disney. Have so much fun!!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter