Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique

My3SweetSuns

No. I don’t want to build a snowman.
Hi there!
Can we talk BBB?
This upcoming trip will be the first that my daughter is able to do it.
We picked out the package (Frozen), but I’m still checking out the hairstyles...
I have a few questions -

1) Do they use glitter? Please tell me they don’t glitter the kids. Glitter is the devil’s creation...lol.

2) If she does the bun hairstyle, does it have to be taut? I don’t think she’d do well if it’s pulled too tight. (She’s just turning 4 & is picky about her hair)

3) Anything special I should know before we go?

Thanks for any advice/help you can offer!

Thanks.
Can you request that they not use glitter?

I am sure you can request no glitter which means no fairy godmother wand portion.

Watch some of the YouTube videos. The glitter is in the wand they wave over them at the end when they do their bippity boppity boo ending.

They use glitter but it wasn't so much. A tiny bit stayed in her hair the next day after her shower, but not much. The bun is only one hair style. There are others to choose from. My daughter had half her hair pulled up and two braids, no bun at all. Have fun, it is awesome!

I am sure you can request no glitter which means no fairy godmother wand portion.

Watch some of the YouTube videos. The glitter is in the wand they wave over them at the end when they do their bippity boppity boo ending.

I will do that. Thanks.

They use glitter but it wasn't so much. A tiny bit stayed in her hair the next day after her shower, but not much. The bun is only one hair style. There are others to choose from. My daughter had half her hair pulled up and two braids, no bun at all. Have fun, it is awesome!

Thank you so much! Sounds like that style may be more our speed! We will check that one out!

We did BBB last year with our 3 year old daughter at Disney Springs. I think it may depend on your fairy godmother because my daughter was a walking glitter bomb for the day. Stroller was full and bathtub as well. It is also sprinkled in the hair so washing it out is fun.

We will try again this year and as others mentioned we will request light on the glitter.

We did BBB last year with our 3 year old daughter at Disney Springs. I think it may depend on your fairy godmother because my daughter was a walking glitter bomb for the day. Stroller was full and bathtub as well. It is also sprinkled in the hair so washing it out is fun.

We will try again this year and as others mentioned we will request light on the glitter.

Oh no! That sounds like a nightmare. :scared:

Thanks for the info, guys.
We may ask to forgo the glitter all together.
I want it to be special, but I want to be able to touch her again someday, too. lolpixiedust:

Also, we’ll be in Disney for Mardi Gras. I’m from NOLA!

Did you end up using a different hairstyle? What other options are there? My daughter has very long hair and wants to dress as Rapunzel...do you think they have an option she would like? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!