Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique question

Stars In The Night

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question: are gender-nonconforming children welcome at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?
Thanks!

Maybe call Disney and explain your situation and I'm sure they will welcome your child with open arms.

Do you mean like if a boy wants the princess makeover?
I have no idea, but I think it would be cool as hell!

Yes, they would. I called and asked this as research for a paper I was writing in school a few years ago. I pretended my 5 year old son loved Cinderella and enjoyed dressing like her. I asked if he would be permitted to get a princess makeover at the BBB. At first the cast member suggested the night package. When I turned this down, and said he really would prefer to be a princess, she put me on hold and "checked with a supervisor." She came back on the line and said, yes it would be fine and we could choose the package we wanted when we arrived, based on what would work best with his hair.

We are taking our daughter and our gender creative son in August! Didn't think to call ahead, good idea! Last time he was at WDW, he received nothing but love from CMs all over the place. How amazing is Disney?! (And we were family of the day to open MK on our last day there, one of the best days of my life!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!