Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation help

NoCapes

Allison
What are the chances of getting a last minute BBB reservation? At the moment, there's no availability, but I'm not sure if I should spend the energy on calling daily. Anyone had any luck with last minute reservations in the past? Or should I just focus on a different experience?

It is always worth trying. People change plans. Also, when you get to the park in the morning, the first thing I would do would be to walk over there and check as well. I have seen them take walk-ups before. You just never know.

I once called daily trying to get a reservation for my DD. Some of the CMs even began to recognize me, lol. Eventually something did open up. I’m not sure how common it is for that to happen, but plans change and people do cancel, so calling might be worth it. The Disney Springs location usually has more availability so if you can be flexible, you might get in there more easily.

Another option to consider is the Pirates League. They do a mermaid package that is quite special (I did it myself!). Also a girl pirate- the Empress- which is also a great experience. My daughter really enjoyed it last month!

Also some of the deluxe resorts with salons are now offering a “character couture makeover”. It’s more expensive than BBB, but I was able to get a reservation for my daughter last week (Ivy Trellis Salon at the GF) at approximately 35 days out. Good luck!

I once called daily trying to get a reservation for my DD. Some of the CMs even began to recognize me, lol. Eventually something did open up. I’m not sure how common it is for that to happen, but plans change and people do cancel, so calling might be worth it. The Disney Springs location usually has more availability so if you can be flexible, you might get in there more easily.

Another option to consider is the Pirates League. They do a mermaid package that is quite special (I did it myself!). Also a girl pirate- the Empress- which is also a great experience. My daughter really enjoyed it last month!

Also some of the deluxe resorts with salons are now offering a “character couture makeover”. It’s more expensive than BBB, but I was able to get a reservation for my daughter last week (Ivy Trellis Salon at the GF) at approximately 35 days out. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! I tried the Pirate's League, too, with no luck.

I was told to call a few days before your trip. Apparently that is when people start dropping reservations. I was impatient and was calling once a week. Finally something opened up at the Disney Springs location. We wanted MK, but we made it work.

Can you make a BBB reservation at 180+ days with an onsite reservation, similar to dining?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!