Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique Hairstyles

Kellygain8704

Earning My Ears
My 11yo DD has an appointment for BBB during our upcoming trip. She is excited to visit the boutique for her first time, but does not want the typical princess bun that we see in most pics. She is interested in a simple French Braid or even a "Fishtail Braid". She has long, thick, curly hair. Is this something others have had or seen done before?

I've just been looking at BBB on the website because I'm considering it for my granddaughter who will be 4 at the time of our next trip. There appears to be only 3 hairstyles currently available, the one you mentioned, one with a poof on the head and rest of hair hangs down, and then a third that looks like they clip colored braids into the child's hair. Not a 100% sure but that's what it looks like to me. Honestly I'm not sure my granddaughter will be thrilled with any of the choices but she might? I'm really going back and forth between doing this or the girl pirate or mermaid for her when her brother (will be 5 yrs old at trip time) does the pirate thing.

My kids haven't been there in years, but back then the only options are the ones on the "menu." I'm pretty sure can't deviate from what they offer.

They can't deviate from the hairstyles. You might be better off making her an appointment at the Ivy Trellis Salon at the Grand Floridian instead.

My daughter got a small bun with half her hair and the rest was down. There is a menu to choose from, but not all are the typical bun at all. Have so much fun!

They won't deviate from the four (five - one is only available with the minnie mouse makeover I think) hair styles they have. The princess bun, they other bun thing and the two braid options. My daughter opted for the braids and I think it came out really cute. That was my fav option by far.
MK_BBBCASTLE1_20180131_408437348812 web.jpgMK_BBBCASTLE1_20180131_408437348813 web.jpg

They won't deviate from the four (five - one is only available with the minnie mouse makeover I think) hair styles they have. The princess bun, they other bun thing and the two braid options. My daughter opted for the braids and I think it came out really cute. That was my fav option by far.
View attachment 307313View attachment 307312

This looks great! I've been thinking that my DDs won't want the buns either.

Was this done recently? Is this the "colour star" option?

This looks great! I've been thinking that my DDs won't want the buns either.

Was this done recently? Is this the "colour star" option?

Yes, when we were there in January she has it done. Yes, it's the color star one (for long hair).

My 11yo DD has an appointment for BBB during our upcoming trip. She is excited to visit the boutique for her first time, but does not want the typical princess bun that we see in most pics. She is interested in a simple French Braid or even a "Fishtail Braid". She has long, thick, curly hair. Is this something others have had or seen done before?

Yep, they won't do anything other than what is listed. Also, be aware that you don't get a tiara for all of the hairstyles. We bought the Crown Package which should have included a tiara but my DD wanted the half up braid style (pictures below) and didn't find out until the styling was done that the hair style she picked didn't come with a tiara :( Only the bun and half up/bun style gets you a tiara. She was disappointed for sure but handled it like a champ.

IMG_3891_Web_zpstgz7apvw.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!