Biergarten - December

chelleb1974

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having trouble booking a lunch or dinner at Biergarten for the first week of December? Yesterday was my 180days and there was no availability at all. Same thing happened with Garden Grill, but then last night there was a ton of availability. I'm going to be checking daily, but thought I'd see if anyone else was having issues too.

I had the same problem yesterday and with Rose N Crown. Still checking for both! I was really surprised for Biergarten because it has such a large capacity.

I haven't been able to book that or Le Cellier. It seems like the reservations stop Thanksgiving Day and nothing has been uploaded since. Could be something to do with the Candlelight Processional Packages. I'll keep checking!

Yes, same problem trying to book (early) online this morning. No luck so called later and was told these reservations have yet to be released because of upcoming packages (CP, I guess) and should be soon. Was good news to me to hear that it's not because it's all booked already...at least so far hah!
Hope this helps.
:goodvibes

Yes, same problem trying to book (early) online this morning. No luck so called later and was told these reservations have yet to be released because of upcoming packages (CP, I guess) and should be soon. Was good news to me to hear that it's not because it's all booked already...at least so far hah!
Hope this helps.
:goodvibes
Thanks! When I called Monday 6/3, the CM didn't know why there was no availability. Good to know my hunch was correct! I have an alert set up with TP Reservation Finder for this and one other. Hopefully I'll get some texts soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter