Big Bear ideas

That's a long time for Big Bear in the summer, unless you like to hike and boat. There isn't a whole lot to do there for kids that age, it is a ski town. I would look into renting a boat to go out on the lake perhaps. Also check out the Alpine Slide, but I don't know if your littlest is big enough. There are ziplines, horseback riding, adventure trails, and other things but the 3 year old won't be able to do most of that.

Where are you coming from? Why Big Bear and not someplace like Joshua Tree or the ocean?

https://momsla.com/11-things-big-bear-lake-kids/

I'd second this. Well, maybe not Joshua Tree, thats going to be HOT, but there are lots of other non-amusement park destinations in CA that have more summer activities for little ones. Big Bear in the summer with those ages for 3 days would be pretty low on my list.

Yeah, I'd look into going somewhere else. Big Bear is boring in the summer. There isn't really much up there to do then.

There's a zoo at Big Bear.

http://bigbearzoo.org

However, if you don't have firm plans to be at Big Bear then Yosemite is probably a better destination.

It’s a drive, but yeah Yosemite or even Sequoia National Park would have more to keep little ones busy. If the heat doesn’t bother you, Palm Springs is not totally unbearable yet and has a nice little zoo, the areial tram up to the top of the mountain (where it’s cold!) lots of dining, a children’s museum, and the old swimming in the hotel
Pool standby! It’s also inexpensive that time of year as summer is their off season.

Agree with everyone above, unless you have a special reason for going to Big Bear in June (family?) I'd pick somewhere else. Palm Springs, San Diego, somewhere near the beach? If you really want the mountains I think Arrowhead has more to offer than Big Bear in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!