Big Brother 15

According to a podcast I was listening to today where several of the former houseguests called in for a 10-15 minute chat.

Andy is an adjunct professor who was on leave for the summer & fall semesters. He said he had not talked to anyone at the school but was told he was fine.

Aaryn said that it was no big deal that the modeling agency fired her as it was a side gig, her priority was school.

No word on the other houseguests.

Elissa will be making an appearance on Bold & Beautiful soon. Haven't heard about any of the others, thank goodness.;)

According to a podcast I was listening to today where several of the former houseguests called in for a 10-15 minute chat.

Andy is an adjunct professor who was on leave for the summer & fall semesters. He said he had not talked to anyone at the school but was told he was fine.

Aaryn said that it was no big deal that the modeling agency fired her as it was a side gig, her priority was school.

No word on the other houseguests.

Andy said he didn't talk to anyone at the school but was told he was fine. How does that work?:confused3

Aaryn is really funny "a side gig" and it was no big deal. Hope she can find another job after this.

Wonder how Gina Marie is faring.

Andy said he didn't talk to anyone at the school but was told he was fine. How does that work?:confused3

Aaryn is really funny "a side gig" and it was no big deal. Hope she can find another job after this.

Wonder how Gina Marie is faring.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. He didn't speak with his boss and I don't remember exactly what he said but I took it to mean he spoke with someone at/from the school who was in the know but maybe not official. I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!