Big Brother 15

WOW!!! It's amazing to see Amanda decompensating right before your eyes :scared1:

OMG! Wh are they allowing her to do these things? What is wrong with CBS. Her behavior is obviously escalating. Are they going to wait till she goes over the edge. As far as I am concerned she has crossed the line. Smearing her picture with a ketchup covered/hot sauce maxi? My God!

Elissa was called to the DR and its been trivia since. Lets hope they are doing something about Amanda.

I can't believe she is the one calling Elissa a bully.

Okay, I was not thrilled when they announced that Rachel's sister was going to be on the show, but I think she has vindicated herself and set herself apart from her sister with her actions prior to the nominations. She seemed to take a great deal of satisfaction from watching everyone squirm as they were pleading the individual cases, knowing she wasn't going to be Amanda's lapdog.

I think when this week is over, she'll be able to say she actually played HER Game and no one else's.

Okay, I was not thrilled when they announced that Rachel's sister was going to be on the show, but I think she has vindicated herself and set herself apart from her sister with her actions prior to the nominations. She seemed to take a great deal of satisfaction from watching everyone squirm as they were pleading the individual cases, knowing she wasn't going to be Amanda's lapdog.

I think when this week is over, she'll be able to say she actually played HER Game and no one else's.

Well she can say she played it this week.

I am out of town and have not had a lot of chance to keep up!

TEVA has kept me updated with text messages and now reading back here a good 5 pages, TY TY TY all so much.

So Amanda has gone beyond cray cray! Gawd! What a moron with the horn and the harassing of Elissa. :furious:

Good... hopefully Andy gets the boot. Can't stand looking at his face anymore and his fake crying after each person gets sent home.

Amanda is now defacing Elissa's wall pic. She's putting condoms on it.

I kind of hope she does something so over the line that she gets in trouble, like messes with her property or something.

Last time I checked she was pouring ketchup or hot sauce on a maxi pad and spreading it all over Elissa's pic. The girl is absolutely disgusting.

Elissa was called to the DR and its been trivia since. Lets hope they are doing something about Amanda.

I can't believe she is the one calling Elissa a bully.

It seems I am going to have to stop watching the show and reading about what is going on. My blood pressure sky rockets when I hear and see everybody doing and saying exactly what Amanda tells them to. I could not even watch BBafter dark last night or today on DVR. When they get home and watch this I hope they feel like the fools they are (Spencer, Aaron and Andy).

CBS please take Amanda away, far far away!

It seems I am going to have to stop watching the show and reading about what is going on. My blood pressure sky rockets when I hear and see everybody doing and saying exactly what Amanda tells them to. I could not even watch BBafter dark last night or today on DVR. When they get home and watch this I hope they feel like the fools they are (Spencer, Aaron and Andy).

CBS please take Amanda away, far far away!

Me as well.:sad2:

Amanda was told to knock it off, by someone with authority so Amanda says. Thy told her she wasn't breaking any rules but cool it anyway. She thinks it's OK since everyone hates Elissa:rolleyes1

OMG! Wh are they allowing her to do these things? What is wrong with CBS. Her behavior is obviously escalating. Are they going to wait till she goes over the edge. As far as I am concerned she has crossed the line. Smearing her picture with a ketchup covered/hot sauce maxi? My God!

@EvelDick: BB isn't about being nice or a good person, it's about getting to the end & winning the money. If it works, good 4 her, if not, bad gameplay

I share ED's take on this, when playing a game very little is off limits. The racism crosses the line in my book but everything else is fair game.

So ticked to hear Amanda won POV and will pull off McCrae....what a complete joke this season has been! It will be so maddening if one of the blatant racists win and in all honesty BB/CBS should consider the backlash.

Aaryn actually said about no more eating rice because they sent the only Asian home?! Wow, just when you think she may have realized what a tool she was being....mind you the others laughed so that makes them no better

I don't like Elissa either. I guess I'm pulling for Judd, but I'm not a big fan of anyone. If I had to put into categories...I really cant stand Aaryn, Amanda, GM and Spencer...I don't like Elissa and Mccrae and Andy have just played a bad game which makes them look bad...Judds ok I guess although the way this seasons going I'm sure he'll do something soon to disgust me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!